According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Anti Drone Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global anti drone market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 31.4% during 2022-2027. Anti drone systems comprise advanced technologies, such as staring radar, micro-Doppler, and electronically scanned array (ESA). They assist in detecting, identifying, tracking, and intercepting unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). They also provide high security for fields and equipment of different shapes and dimensions. As a result, they find extensive application in protecting airports, infrastructure, large public spaces like stadiums, and military installations and battlefields.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Anti Drone Market Trends:
Rising sales of drones have resulted in their increasing utilization for illegal filming and breach of privacy. This has heightened the threat for society and critical infrastructure, which, in turn, is positively influencing the adoption of anti drone systems. Apart from this, government authorities of several countries are relying on these systems to strengthen the security of prisons, borders, airports, sports arenas, military facilities, and public and state buildings. They offer three-dimensional (3D) airspace tracking and use sophisticated signal processing techniques to detect hostile drones, which can be equipped with guns or explosives and utilized for smuggling contraband and gathering intelligence on sensitive assets. Furthermore, several market players are introducing anti-drone systems exclusively for military applications. These systems have nets, missiles, multi-sensors with fusion algorithms, and weighted lines, thereby offering a complete integrated solution for targeted drones.
- On the basis of the mitigation type, the market has been bifurcated into destructive and non-destructive systems.
- Based on the defense type, the market has been classified into drone detection and disruption, and drone detection systems.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segmented into military and defense, commercial, government, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd., Dedrone GmbH, DeTect Inc., Drone Major Group Limited, DroneShield Ltd., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Liteye Systems, Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Saab AB, SRC Inc., Thales Group, and Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal