According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Artificial Intelligence Chip Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global artificial intelligence chip market size reached US$ 13.4 Billion in 2022. Artificial intelligence (AI) chip, also known as AI accelerator, is an integrated circuit designed to perform the complex calculations needed for machine learning (ML) and AI tasks, such as image and speech recognition and natural language processing (NLP). It is designed to handle the massive amount of data and process data much faster and more efficiently as compared to the traditional central processing unit (CPU). AI chip is widely integrated with smartphones as it offers usability, data privacy, and security.
Global Artificial Intelligence Chip Market Trends:
The increasing volume of information generated by businesses, consumers, and connected devices represents one of the major factors driving the demand for AI chips around the world. Moreover, the rising use of AI chips in the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industry to identify and prevent fraudulent activities, such as credit card fraud, money laundering, and identify potential risks, is augmenting the market growth. In addition, there is an increase in the utilization of AI chips in the automotive industry to enable autonomous driving in vehicles and power driver assistance features, including lane departure warnings, adaptive cruise control, and automatic emergency braking. This, coupled with the growing sales of autonomous vehicles (AVs) due to rapid urbanization and inflating income levels, is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, AI chip is employed in the e-commerce industry to extract specific insights and improve customer engagement. This, along with the increasing reliance on online shopping, is strengthening the growth of the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 89.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 34.5% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the chip type, the market has been segmented into GPU, ASIC, FPGA, CPU, and others. Presently, GPU holds the largest market share.
- Based on the technology, the market has been categorized into system-on-chip (SoC), system-in-package (SIP), multi-chip module, and others. System-on-chip (SoC) currently accounts for the biggest market share.
- On the basis of the processing type, the market has been bifurcated into edge and cloud. At present, cloud dominates the market.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into natural language processing (NLP), robotics, computer vision, network security, and others. Natural language processing (NLP) exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the industry vertical, the market has been classified into media and advertising, BFSI, IT and telecom, retail, healthcare, automotive and transportation, and others. BFSI currently represents the biggest market segment.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others); Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America (the United States and Canada) enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Intel Corporation, LG Electronics Inc. (LG Corporation), Mediatek Inc., Micron Technology Inc., Mythic Inc., Nvidia Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Qualcomm Technologies Inc, SK hynix Inc., and Toshiba Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Chip Type, Technology, Processing Type, Application, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Intel Corporation, LG Electronics Inc. (LG Corporation), Mediatek Inc., Micron Technology Inc., Mythic Inc., Nvidia Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Qualcomm Technologies Inc, SK hynix Inc. and Toshiba Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800