According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Automotive Climate Control Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global automotive climate control market size reached US$ 10.1 Billion in 2022. Automotive climate control refers to the system that includes the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) unit of vehicles. It is a vital system that aids in providing fresh air inside a cabin, purifies polluted air and eliminates unpleasant odors, improves efficiency while reducing energy consumption and de-humidifies the air by cooling and re-heating method. This system is generally equipped with compressors, evaporators, receivers, and condensers. Additionally, it enables occupants to independently adjust the temperatures of their respective areas in order to get better air quality with re-circulation and rear ventilation options.
Global Automotive Climate Control Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the automotive industry. Coupled with the rising manufacturing and selling of automobiles, this is providing a boost to the market. This can be attributed to the growing spending on infrastructural development projects across geographically extended locations. Furthermore, the increasing preference for premium cars on account of the inflating disposable income levels of the masses has impelled the demand for improved automotive climate control systems. Along with this, continual technological advancements and the widespread integration of automotive climate control with the internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and sensors are creating a positive market outlook. Apart from this, numerous leading players are heavily investing in extensive research and development (R&D) activities to introduce improved product variants, which are impacting the market favorably. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, continuous improvements in the supply chain distribution channel and the advent of energy-efficient automotive climate control systems, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 14.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been segmented into automatic and manual.
- Based on the component, the market has been classified into condenser, compressor, relays and control valves, evaporators and thermostats, drier/receiver and others.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, the market has been categorized into passenger cars, light commercial vehicle (LCV) and heavy commercial vehicle (HCV).
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into OEMs and aftermarket.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been categorized into North America (United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Air International Thermal Systems, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Denso Corporation, Eberspächer Group, Hanon Systems, Japanese Climate Systems Corporation, Keihin Corporation, Mahle GmbH, Sanden Holdings Corporation, Subros Limited and Valeo SA Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Component, Vehicle Type, Distribution Channel, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Air International Thermal Systems, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Denso Corporation, Eberspächer Group, Hanon Systems, Japanese Climate Systems Corporation, Keihin Corporation, Mahle GmbH, Sanden Holdings Corporation, Subros Limited and Valeo SA Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800