The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Automotive Exhaust System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global automotive exhaust system market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period (2023-2028). An automotive exhaust system is a piping system that carries waste combustion gases from the engine, removes harmful substances, and decreases its overall noise. It comprises exhaust valves, an exhaust manifold, a catalytic converter, a muffler, a resonator, and a tailpipe. These systems allow burned gases and particulate matter to pass through ports into exhaust manifolds attached to the engine and combine the channel into a single outlet pipe wherein mufflers and resonators discharge the exhaust gases in the atmosphere through the tailpipe. As a result, automotive exhaust systems are widely utilized in heavy commercial vehicles, passenger cars, and light commercial vehicles across the globe.
Global Automotive Exhaust System Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the escalating demand for passenger cars and commercial vehicles across the globe. In addition, with the increasing air pollution levels and rising environmental concerns, various governments are implementing stringent policies to reduce harmful exhaust emissions from automobiles, as gasoline and diesel engines emit toxic gases and particles, which is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, increasing investment in research and development (R&D) activities by key market players to develop advanced and effective exhaust systems, such as the incorporation of mass dampers and decoupling elements to prevent major deflections from exhaust systems and stop vibrations from entering the car interior is also contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing focus of manufacturers on enhancing passenger comfort while maximizing the service life of the exhaust system is also accelerating the product adoption rate. On account of these factors, the market is expected to witness positive growth in the coming years.
- Based on the component type, the market has been segregated into a manifold, downpipe, catalyst converter, muffler, tailpipe, and others.
- On the basis of the after-treatment device, the market has been classified into diesel oxidation catalyst systems, diesel particulate filters, selective catalytic reduction systems, exhaust gas recirculation systems, gasoline particulate filters, and others.
- Based on the vehicle type, the market has been divided into passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and others.
- On the basis of the fuel type, the market has been bifurcated into diesel and gasoline.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into OEM and aftermarket.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Benteler International Aktiengesellschaft, Bosal International (Bosal Nederland B.V.), Eberspächer Gruppe GmbH & Co. Kg, Faurecia, Friedrich Boysen Holding GmbH, Futaba Industrial Co. Ltd., Sango Co. Ltd., Sejong Industrial Co. Ltd., Tenneco Inc., and Yutaka Giken Company Limited (Honda Motor Company).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component Type, After-Treatment Device, Vehicle Type, Fuel Type, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Benteler International Aktiengesellschaft, Bosal International (Bosal Nederland B.V.), Eberspächer Gruppe GmbH & Co. Kg, Faurecia, Friedrich Boysen Holding GmbH, Futaba Industrial Co. Ltd., Sango Co. Ltd., Sejong Industrial Co. Ltd., Tenneco Inc. and Yutaka Giken Company Limited (Honda Motor Company)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-080