According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Automotive Flooring Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global automotive flooring market reached a value of US$ 686.1 Million in 2021. Automotive flooring refers to mats and carpets placed at the bottom surface of automobiles for protection from dust, wear, tear, dirt, and corrosion. They can be easily replaced and removed and are widely available in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and designs. They are manufactured using polyurethane, vinyl, fiber, nylon, rubber, polypropylene, and rayon. They exhibit thermal, chemical, and mechanical resistance and are lightweight, durable, and cost-effective. Automotive flooring adds an aesthetic value and aids in improving performance, reducing vibration transmission, protecting against water, dirt, and grime, and keeping the interior clean. As a result, it is widely used in passenger cars (PCs), light commercial vehicles (LCVs) and heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs).
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Automotive Flooring Market Trends-
The global automotive flooring market is primarily being driven by the increasing production and sales of vehicles. Automotive flooring is widely used to protect the floor of the vehicle from dirt and mud and enhance the appearance of the vehicle interiors. Additionally, the increasing need for improved levels of comfort and safety in automobile passenger cabins is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, various product innovations, such as the introduction of automotive flooring manufactured with eco-friendly materials that assist in improving performance and thermal stability, are providing a considerable boost to the market growth. In line with this, easy product availability and the launch of a wide variety of designs across the globe are creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the widespread product adoption due to various benefits, such as customization, easy maintenance, and durability, is positively impacting the market growth. Other factors, including the rising expenditure capacities of consumers, increasing demand for polypropylene material due to its chemical stability, and the implementation of various government initiatives to provide safe automotive floorings, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 950.3 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.40% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been bifurcated into carpets and mats.
- Based on the material, the market has been categorized into polyurethane, polypropylene, nylon, rubber and others.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, the market has been classified into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into OEM and aftermarket.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include 3M Company, Auria Solutions (Shanghai Shenda Co. Ltd.), Auto Custom Carpets Inc., Autoneum Holding AG, Borgers SE & Co. KGaA, Conform Automotive, Foss Performance Materials LLC (AstenJohnson Inc.), German Auto Tops Inc., Hyosung Corporation, Suminoe Textile Co. Ltd., Toyota Boshoku Corporation and Walser GmbH.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800