The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Automotive Seat Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global automotive seat market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.42% during 2022-2027. An automotive seat is a safety system that provides comfort and protects occupants in case of sudden brake or acceleration. It is widely available in several types and is usually made of foam, plastics, and metal structures. In addition, these seats provide an enhanced look to the vehicle owing to their ability to integrate various interior parts and fabric materials.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Automotive Seat Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing sales of vehicles across the globe. In addition, the rising incidences of road accidents are escalating the demand for innovative safety features like seatbelt pre-tensioners and dual airbags to prevent severe injuries during vehicle crashes and collisions. Moreover, governments of various countries are mandating the installation of baby car seats to avoid fatal accidents and maximize safety for children. Besides this, the growing trend of autonomous vehicles is encouraging manufacturers to design seating systems with improved comfort, and light and sustainable materials, thereby propelling the market growth. Furthermore, key manufacturers are introducing automotive seats with air moving devices, smart sensors, high-power-density heaters, and convective heaters.
- On the basis of the material type, the market has been divided into the fabric, synthetic leather, and genuine leather.
- Based on the seat type, the market has been bifurcated into bucket and bench seats.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, the market has been classified into passenger and commercial vehicles.
- Based on the vehicle energy source, the market has been segmented into gasoline, diesel, electric, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined in the report, with the detailed profiles of the key players being Adient plc, Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd., Faurecia SE, Gentherm Incorporated, Lear Corporation, Magna International Inc., NHK SPRING Co. Ltd, TACHI-S CO. LTD., TOYOTA BOSHOKU CORPORATION, and TS TECH CO. LTD.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800