According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Autonomous Mobile Robots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global autonomous mobile robots market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), also known as auto robot or Autobot, are pre-programmed intelligent machines that can perform challenging tasks independently without human control or intervention. They use sensors, blueprints, artificial intelligence, 3D or 2D vision to navigate an uncontrolled environment with a higher-level understanding.AMRs have been widely used for mapping, localization, locomotion, inspection, transportation, and surveillance activities.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Autonomous Mobile RobotsMarket Trends:
The rising trend of industrial automation and implementation of Industry 4.0. represent the primary factors driving the global autonomous mobile robots market. Besides this, AMRs help prevents product damage, reduce labor costs, improve productivity and automate processes. Due to these benefits, mobile robots are widely adopted in diverse industries, ranging from transportation, logistics to automotive and food and beverages. Furthermore, with the increasing terrorist and security threats, there has been a rise in the adoption of mobile robots in the defense sector to supply ammunition to the soldiers during combat situations to carry out rescue operations. Furthermore, AMRs are also deployed in the e-commerce industry to allow warehouses and production facilities to automated intralogistics tasks, including picking, sorting, and palletizing. Moreover, several advancements in technology, such as the utilization of sophisticated sensors for accurate perception of the environment, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are some of the other factors catalyzing the product demand. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 17% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into goods-to-person picking robots, self-driving forklifts, autonomous inventory robots and unmanned aerial vehicles.
- On the basis of the battery type, the market has been classified into lead-acid, lithium-ion, nickel-based and others.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been categorized into real estate and construction; power and energy; defense and security; manufacturing and logistics; automotive, education and research; and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being ABB Group, Bleum, Inc., Boston Dynamics, Inc., Clearpath Robotics Inc., GreyOrangePte. Ltd., Harvest Automation, Inc., IAM Robotics, inVia Robotics, Inc., KUKA AG (Midea Group Co. Ltd.) and Teradyne Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800