According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Autonomous Mobile Robots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global autonomous mobile robots market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 18.1% during 2023-2028. Autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), also known as auto robot or Autobot, are pre-programmed intelligent machines that can perform challenging tasks independently without human control or intervention. They use sensors, blueprints, artificial intelligence, 3D or 2D vision to navigate an uncontrolled environment with a higher-level understanding. AMRs have been widely used for mapping, localization, locomotion, inspection, transportation, and surveillance activities.
Global Autonomous Mobile Robots Market Trends:
The rising trend of industrial automation and implementation of Industry 4.0. represent the primary factors driving the global autonomous mobile robots market. Besides this, AMRs help prevents product damage, reduce labor costs, improve productivity and automate processes. Due to these benefits, mobile robots are widely adopted in diverse industries, ranging from transportation, logistics to automotive and food and beverages. Furthermore, with the increasing terrorist and security threats, there has been a rise in the adoption of mobile robots in the defense sector to supply ammunition to the soldiers during combat situations to carry out rescue operations. Furthermore, AMRs are also deployed in the e-commerce industry to allow warehouses and production facilities to automated intralogistics tasks, including picking, sorting, and palletizing. Moreover, several advancements in technology, such as the utilization of sophisticated sensors for accurate perception of the environment, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are some of the other factors catalyzing the product demand.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into goods-to-person picking robots, self-driving forklifts, autonomous inventory robots and unmanned aerial vehicles.
- On the basis of the battery type, the market has been classified into lead, lithium-ion, nickel-based and others.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been categorized into real estate and construction, power and energy, defense and security, manufacturing and logistics, automotive, education and research, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being ABB, Bleum, Boston Dynamics, Clearpath Robotics Inc., GreyOrange, Harvest Automation, IAM Robotics, inVia Robotics, Inc., KUKA AG (Midea Group Co. Ltd.) and Teradyne Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Battery Type, Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB, Bleum, Boston Dynamics, Clearpath Robotics Inc., GreyOrange, Harvest Automation, IAM Robotics, inVia Robotics, Inc., KUKA AG (Midea Group Co. Ltd.) and Teradyne Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800