The latest report by IMARC, titled “Autonomous Tractors Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global autonomous tractors market size reached US$ 2.3 in 2022. Autonomous tractors refer to self-driving equipment employed in farms that automatically operate with an intelligent system. It uses various components, such as laser diodes, sensors, GPS, and other devices, to perform agricultural tasks efficiently. Autonomous tractors are either fully automated or semi-automated, that help farmers to focus on core activities, such as seed selection, real-time soil analysis, planting, and field mapping, using data science, computer vision, and deep learning. In recent years, autonomous tractors have gained popularity with the exponentially growing agriculture sector globally.
Global Autonomous Tractors Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the declining availability of cultivable land that is pressurizing farmers to enhance the efficiency of agricultural procedures. Autonomous tractors offer optimum labor productivity allowing farmers to manage several farming operations simultaneously. Other than this, autonomous tractors possess an auto-steering feature which is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the demand for autonomous tractors is escalating to achieve improved crop yield. Furthermore, governments of numerous nations are extensively investing in the agricultural industry by integrating advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI) into autonomous tractors, thus creating lucrative growth opportunities for the key players operating in the industry. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 8.3 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the component, the market has been divided into LiDAR, radar, GPS, camera/vision systems, ultrasonic sensors and hand-held devices.
- Based on the power output, the market has been segregated into less than 30 HP, 30-50 HP, 51-100 HP, more than 100 HP.
- On the basis of the crop type, the market has been categorized into fruits and vegetables, cereals and grains, and oilseeds and pulses.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into tillage, seed sowing, harvesting, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being AutoNext Automation Pvt. Ltd., Autonomous Solutions Inc., Deere & Company, Kubota Corporation, Raven Industries Inc., Trimble Inc., Yanmar Holdong Co.Ltd., and Zimeno Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Power Output, Crop Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AutoNext Automation Pvt. Ltd., Autonomous Solutions Inc., Deere & Company, Kubota Corporation, Raven Industries Inc., Trimble Inc., Yanmar Holdong Co.Ltd. and Zimeno Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800