According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Ball Valves Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the ball valves market grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2015-2020. A ball valve is a spherical device closure that controls the flow and pressure of liquids and gases in a system. It is a quarter-turn valve that uses a hollow, perforated, and pivoting ball to control the flow. Ball valves are used for flow and pressure control and can be used along with corrosive fluids, normal liquids and gasses. They are durable, reliable and perform well over several cycles. As a result, ball valves find application in the wastewater, chemicals, energy and power, and construction industries.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Ball Valves Market Trends:
The global ball valves market is being driven by their increasing demand from the medical and pharmaceutical industries. These valves are widely used in medical device manufacturing, equipment pressure relief, and material sterilization. They are also used in oxygen therapy systems and blood analyzers in hospitals and other healthcare facilities, which is supporting the market growth. The widespread adoption of ball valves in wastewater treatment plants is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, such as the introduction of intelligent valves and the emergence of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), are creating a positive outlook for the market further. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026.
- Based on the material, the market has been classified into stainless steel, cast iron, alloy and others.
- On the basis of the ball valves, the market has been categorized into trunnion mounted ball, floating ball and rising stem ball valves.
- Based on the size, the market has been segmented into up to 1”, 1-6”, 6-25”, 25-50” and 50” and larger.
- On the basis of end user, the market has been segregated into oil & gas, water & wastewater treatment, energy & power, food & beverages, chemicals, building & construction, pulp & paper, pharmaceuticals metals & mining, agriculture and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been spread across North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Aalberts N.V., Alfa Laval, Schlumberger Limited, The Crane Company, The Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Dwyer Instruments Inc., Emerson Electric Co., The Flowserve Corporation, IMI Plc, KITZ Corporation, Niuwei Group Co. Ltd. and Velan Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800