According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Bean Pasta Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2024-2032," the global bean pasta market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.69% during 2024-2032. Bean pasta is a type of gluten-free pasta prepared using beans of several varieties, such as chickpeas, lentils and black beans. It is obtained by grinding the beans into a fine flour, following which it is kneaded into a dough with the help of water or thickening agents, such as tapioca or xanthan gum. This dough is then extruded into desired shapes to produce pasta of different varieties, including penne, fusilli and spaghetti. It is a rich source of protein and fibers, due to which it is widely consumed to improve digestion, regulate blood cholesterol levels and boost muscle growth.
Global Bean Pasta Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing health-consciousness among the masses. Since bean pasta is considered to be a healthier alternative to its wheat-based counterparts, it is gaining widespread prominence among consumers who are seeking for healthy food options. Bean pasta is also rich in protein and gluten-free in nature. The rising popularity of gluten-free and protein-rich diets on the global level is expected to create a positive outlook for the market. Along with this, significant growth in the food industry and the rising preference for ready-to-cook food products among individuals, along with their inflating disposable income levels and shifting dietary preferences, are providing a thrust to the market growth. Moreover, numerous players are introducing fortified and organic product variants in the market to cater to the evolving preferences of the masses, thereby providing an impetus to the market growth. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the advent of flavored bean pasta, easy product availability through online and offline organized retails channels and the growing popularity of social media marketing strategies adopted by vendors.
- On the basis of the nature, the market has been bifurcated into conventional and organic.
- Based on the type, the market has been divided into dry and fresh.
- On the basis of the raw material, the market has been classified into white bean, black bean, mung bean, adzuki bean, soybean, edamame, green bean and others.
- Based on the pasta type, the market has been categorized into spaghetti, fettuccine, rotini, penne, elbow, shell and other types of pastas.
- On the basis of the packaging type, the market has been segmented into cartons, pouches and cans.
- Based on the end use, the market has been divided into HORECA and household.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, independent small grocery stores, online sales, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Banza LLC, Bellabondonza LLC, Ceres Enterprises Limited (Ceres Organics Limited), Explore Cuisine, Harvest Innovations LLC (Archer Daniels Midland Company), Jinan Mintian Flour Co., Ltd., Kazidomi, LIVIVA Foods, Mxo Global Inc., NutriNoodle, Pedon SPA, The Only Bean LLC, Tianjin ASO Organic Food Co. Ltd. (ASOF Group), and Trader Joe's Company.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Nature, Type, Raw Material, Pasta Type, Packaging Type, End Use, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Saudi Arabia
||Banza LLC, Bellabondonza LLC, Ceres Enterprises Limited (Ceres Organics Limited), Explore Cuisine, Harvest Innovations LLC (Archer Daniels Midland Company), Jinan Mintian Flour Co., Ltd., Kazidomi, LIVIVA Foods, Mxo Global Inc., NutriNoodle, Pedon SPA, The Only Bean LLC, Tianjin ASO Organic Food Co. Ltd. (ASOF Group) and Trader Joe's Company
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800