According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Bleaching Agents Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global bleaching agents market reached a value of US$ 842 Million in 2022. A bleaching agent solubilizes color-producing substances and alters their light-absorbent properties. It assists in whitening clothes or removing stains from different materials and products. It is also utilized as a disinfectant in laundry detergents and surface cleaners. Besides this, it is employed for textile, paper, and pulp bleaching across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Bleaching Agents Market Trends:
In the food industry, bleaching agents are used for increasing the elasticity and improving the structure of bakery dough. This, in confluence with the rising consumption of bread and other bakery products, represents one of the key factors positively influencing the market. Apart from this, they are extensively used for sanitizing swimming pools and purifying water to make it suitable for drinking. This, along with increasing investments in wastewater treatment plants by governing agencies of several countries, is strengthening the growth of the market. Furthermore, leading market players are introducing chlorine-free or green bleaching agents, which is creating a favorable market outlook. Bleaching agents are also employed in the manufacturing of hair dyes and teeth whitening products worldwide. Other major factors, including the easy availability of bleaching agents in the form of liquids and powder and the growing product applications in the chemical industry, are driving the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 1,072 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been categorized into azodicarbonamide, hydrogen peroxide, ascorbic acid, acetone peroxide, chlorine dioxide, and others.
- On the basis of the form, the market has been bifurcated into powder and liquid.
- Based on the end-user industry, the market has been classified into pulp and paper, textile, construction, electrical and electronics, water treatment, healthcare, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being BASF, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Evonik, Solvay, Akzonobel, Hawkins, Inc., Siemer Milling, Peroxychem, Supraveni Chemicals, Spectrum Chemicals, Engrain, Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals, Unilever, The Procter & Gamble Company and The Clorox Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal