The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Chlorinated Polyethylene Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global chlorinated polyethylene market reached a value of US$ 624.3 Million in 2022. Chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) is a thermoplastic elastomer obtained by substituting hydrogen atoms with chlorine atoms in high-density polyethylene (HDPE). It is an excellent flame retardant and anti-combustible material available in the form of a white powder that is non-toxic and tasteless in nature. CPE also exhibits high resistance to oil, ultraviolet (UV) radiations, heat, temperature, chemicals, and harsh weather conditions. As a result, it finds application in manufacturing adhesives, impact modifiers, magnetic, wire and cable jacketing, roofing, molding, and automotive and industrial hose.
Global Chlorinated Polyethylene Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing demand for high-performance polyethylene products across various industrial applications. For instance, CPE is utilized in anti-skid braking (ASB) systems in the automotive industry due to its excellent mechanical and physical properties. In addition, it is also extensively used in the building and construction, and wires and cables industries, replacing traditional materials, such as metals. Besides this, the increasing polyethylene production due to its decreasing manufacturing costs has also heightened CPE production worldwide. Furthermore, the introduction of advanced grade products and increasing utilization of hoses in the healthcare, chemical and food and beverage (F&B) sectors is fueling the market growth. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the grade type, the market has been segmented into CPE 135A, CPE 135B, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into hose and tubing, window and door profiles, fence, molded and extruded goods, rainwater goods, foams, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the end use industry into automotive, wire and cables, building and construction, coating and adhesives, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Aurora Plastics LLC, Hangzhou Keli Chemical Co. Ltd., Jiangsu Tianteng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Lianda Corporation, Shandong Novista Chemicals Co. Ltd, Shandong Gaoxin Chemical Co. Ltd., Shandong Xiangsheng New Materials Technology Co. Ltd, Shandong Xuye New Materials Co. Ltd., Showa Denko K.K., Sundow Polymers Co. Ltd., and Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Grade Type, Application, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aurora Plastics LLC, Hangzhou Keli Chemical Co. Ltd., Jiangsu Tianteng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Lianda Corporation, Shandong Novista Chemicals Co. Ltd, Shandong Gaoxin Chemical Co. Ltd., Shandong Xiangsheng New Materials Technology Co. Ltd, Shandong Xuye New Materials Co. Ltd., Showa Denko K.K., Sundow Polymers Co. Ltd. and Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal