IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Cloud ITSM Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global cloud ITSM market reached a value of US$ 7.3 Billion in 2022. Information technology service management (ITSM) refers to a set of policies and practices for designing, creating, delivering, supporting, and managing IT services and processes to meet the goals of an organization. The implementation of cloud ITSM helps in regularizing operations through structured delivery and documentation and saving costs by building a predictable IT system. It also benefits businesses by bringing actionable IT insights to the firm that help in decision making. Nowadays, cloud ITSM solutions are changing as per the evolving technologies and the needs of organizations.
Global Cloud ITSM Market Trends:
A significant rise in the adoption of cloud-based technologies represents the primary factor impelling the market growth. The deployment of cloud ITSM allows firms to manage their data efficiently and effectively. It also helps businesses get more productivity from IT services at a lower cost by systematically speeding incident resolution, reducing incidents and problems and automatically preventing or resolving issues. Along with this, the development of advanced technologies, such as machine learning, the Internet of Things (IoT), big data and predictive analytics, and augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR), are further propelling the market growth. Besides this, the increasing cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) have prompted governments across several nations to impose lockdowns and promote social distancing measures to minimize the spread of the pandemic. This has encouraged various organizations to work remotely, thereby escalating the adoption of cloud ITSM. Looking forward, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 17.76% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into solutions (operation and performance management, service portfolio management, service desk software, dashboard reporting and analytics and configuration and change management) and services (professional and managed services).
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been categorized into large, and small and medium enterprises.
- The market has been divided based on the vertical into BFSI, IT and telecommunication, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, education and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, Spain and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Axios Systems PLC, BMC Software Inc., CA Technologies (Broadcom Inc.), Cherwell Software, LLC, Citrix Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Micro Focus International Plc, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, ServiceNow, Inc. and SysAid Technologies Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, End User, Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Axios Systems, BMC Software Inc., CA Technologies (Broadcom Inc.), Cherwell Software LLC, Citrix Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Micro Focus International Plc, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, ServiceNow and SysAid Technologies Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800