According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Coherent Optical Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global coherent optical equipment market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Coherent optical equipment are devices that are widely used to provide a high speed of data transmission. The coherent optical transmission is facilitated by modulating the amplitude and phase of the light via the optical carrier. These devices rely on digital signal processing at transmitters and receivers to provide high bitrates, simple photonic line systems, and improved performance. They offer excellent speed at an improved volume of information and transferable capacity. As a result, they are extensively utilized in multiple applications, including data centers and networking.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Coherent Optical Equipment Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the rising high bandwidth requirements for streaming high definition (HD) audio and video content. This is supported by the increasing penetration of the internet and boosting sales of smart devices across the globe. Moreover, the growing demand for faster transfer of data to minimize the issues concerning inactivity while offering smooth transmission of information is creating a positive outlook for the market. Also, the widespread adoption of cloud-based solutions in core business processes has led to the generation of a large scale of data with unpredictable traffic patterns, which has contributed to the increasing usage of coherent optical equipment for managing rapid network scalability. The market is further driven by continual technological advancement in the market, including the rising integration of these devices with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the growing demand for high-capacity games and the development of coherent optical phased array technologies. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been divided into 100G, 200G, 400G+, and 400G ZR.
- Based on the equipment, the market has been classified into wavelength-division multiplexer (WDM), modules/chips, test and measurement equipment, optical amplifiers, optical switches and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into networking, data center, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Based on the end user, the market has been segmented into service provider, public sector and industries.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Acacia Communications Inc. (Cisco Systems Inc), Ciena Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Infinera Corporation, NEC Corporation, Nokia Oyj, Ribbon Communications Operating Company Inc., ZTE Corporation and Zygo Corporation (AMETEK Inc).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800