According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Construction Robots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global construction robots market reached a value of US$ 109.9 Billion in 2021. Construction robots are computerized machines that are generally used for infrastructural development across construction sites. They are designed to work in high-pressure and vacuum chambers and extremely hazardous environments, including explosions and radiation. These robots are equipped with specialized grippers that are mainly utilized for lifting and grasping loads weighing several tons. Additionally, they consist of controllers, power supply systems and human interface devices that aid in improving productivity while reducing the overall operational costs. Besides this, they comprise vision systems and sensors that help in viewing clear images under extreme conditions to aid in enhancing workplace safety and security.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Construction Robots Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the construction industry. Along with this, the increasing investments by private and public agencies in infrastructural development projects across several countries are creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, the rising demand for automation across the sector has encouraged leading players to heavily invest in the deployment of robots in construction sites, which is providing an impetus to the market. Additionally, continual technological advancements, such as the integration of the internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and sensors, are impacting the market growth favorably. Due to the increasing demand for sustainably built structures owing to the rising pollution levels, there has been a considerable rise in the adoption of construction robots across the globe since it aids in reducing the amount of wastage. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, continuous product innovations and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 275.4 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.9% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into traditional robot, robotic arm and exoskeleton.
- Based on the automation, the market has been bifurcated into fully and semi-autonomous.
- On the basis of the function, the market has been segregated into demolition, bricklaying, 3D printing, concrete structural erection, finishing work, doors and windows, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into public infrastructure, commercial and residential buildings, nuclear dismantling and demolition, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Brokk AB, Husqvarna AB, Komatsu Ltd., Ekso Bionics Europe GmbH, Fujita Corporation, Conjet AB, Giant Hydraulic Tech Co., Ltd., Automated Precision, Inc., Alpine Sales and Rental Corporation, CyBe Construction BV, MX3D BV, Construction Robotics, Fastbrick Robotics Ltd., and TopTec Spezialmaschinen GmbH.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800