IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Customer Self-Service Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global customer self-service software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.5% during 2023-2028. Customer self-service (CSS) software is a type of user-centric platform that allows individuals to access information and perform tasks without requiring the support of live customer service representatives. It comprises knowledge databases to provide written and video tutorials, answers to frequently asked questions, and other resources to the user for troubleshooting the problem. It also consists of multiple self-service channels, such as automated task management platforms to process and perform tasks, interactive voice response systems, self-checkout systems, and mobile applications. In recent years, CSS software has rapidly gained traction across various industries, including banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and information technology (IT), as this software can be accessed anywhere and at any time through automated interviews or chats.
Global Customer Self-Service Software Market Trends:
CSS software helps reduce response time, provide 24x7 support, improve productivity, and lower operational costs while saving human efforts and time. As a result, the rising awareness about the benefits of CSS software represents the primary factor driving the market growth. In addition, with the changing consumer requirements and shifting focus toward improving customer service, there has been widespread adoption of automated, easy-to-understand, and user-friendly knowledge-based solutions. Along with this, the escalating consumer demand for efficient services through multiple touchpoints has accelerated the adoption of CSS software. Furthermore, the leading players are integrating CSS software with innovative technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), big data, and cloud computing solutions, to streamline customer queries and smoothly manage multiple interactions. Besides this, the growing usage of digital assistants and chatbots among organizations to retain existing customers and attract new ones has augmented the demand for CSS software. Other factors, including the surging popularity of cloud-based solutions, rapid digitization, shifting preferences toward online transactions, increasing penetration of self-service web solutions, and technological advancements, are also providing a positive thrust to the market growth.
- The market has been segmented based on the solution into web self-service, mobile self-service, intelligent virtual assistants, social media and community self-service, email management, IVR and ITR, and others.
- On the basis of the service, the market has been bifurcated into professional and managed services.
- Based on the deployment, the market has been classified as cloud-based and on-premises.
- The market has been divided based on the end use into BFSI, manufacturing, retail and e-commerce, media and entertainment, IT and telecommunication, healthcare, government, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Aspect Software Inc., Avaya Inc., BMC Software Inc., HappyFox Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications Inc., Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.Com Inc., SAP SE, Verint Systems Inc., Zappix Inc, Zendesk Inc., and Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Solution, Service, Deployment, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aspect Software Inc., Avaya Inc., BMC Software Inc., HappyFox Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications Inc., Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.Com Inc., SAP SE, Verint Systems Inc., Zappix Inc, Zendesk Inc. and Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal