According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Data Center Generator Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global data center generator market reached a value of US$ 6.64 Billion in 2021. A data center generator is widely used as an alternative source of power supply in data centers during power interruptions. It is mainly equipped with an engine, alternator, fuel system, voltage regulator, cooling and exhaust systems, battery, control panel and lubrication system that works by converting mechanical energy into electrical energy, thus generating electric current. It is widely available in a wide range of varieties across the globe that differ on the basis of power, voltage and current rate, power factor, frequency, sizes and mounting arrangements. As a result, it ensures high-power density in a cost-effective manner while avoiding anomalies and errors during business operations.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Data Center Generator Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the information technology (IT) sector. Coupled with rapid digitization across the corporate sector, this has encouraged several firms to heavily investing in the deployment of data center generators, which, in turn, is propelling the product demand. Along with this, the increasing development of data centers across multiple countries on account of smart cities initiatives is creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, numerous leading manufacturers are heavily investing in the launching of customized generators as per customer requirements, which is impacting the market growth favorably. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, continuous product innovations and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 9.37 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.83% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of product, the market has been segregated into diesel, natural gas and others.
- Based on the capacity, the market has been segmented into less than 1MW, 1MW–2MW and greater than 2MW.
- On the basis of the tier, the market has been categorized into tier I and II, tier III and tier IV.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include ABB Ltd, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd., Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Deutz AG, Generac Power Systems Inc., HITEC Power Protection, Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited, Kohler Co., Langley Holdings plc, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, Rolls-Royce plc and Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal