According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "DevOps Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global DevOps market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. DevOps refers to the combination of development and operations that aid in increasing an organization's speed to deliver applications and serving their customers with improved services. It allows collaboration, integration, communication and automation among developers and the operational personnel of the organization. It is a safe, secure and reliable option that enhances time- and cost-efficiency as well as the quality of application development. It involves the involvement of a large cross-functional team, which generally includes developers, business analysts, QA practitioners, enterprise and software architects, operations personnel, line-of-business owners, security specialists, suppliers and partners. It is widely adopted to provide solutions to numerous applications, such as application management, software development and testing, continuous delivery, and fast-forward product innovation.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global DevOps Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing implementation of applications related to integrated processes set-up. Moreover, the continual adoption of automated software by small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises, along with the reduced cost of process automation set-up and maintenance services, is expected to provide an impetus to the market growth. Furthermore, the rising integration of various processes with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) is creating a positive outlook for the market. Apart from this, the widespread deployment of agile frameworks and cloud technologies to automate business processes is also positively influencing the market growth. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the penetration of Internet-of-Things (IoT), continual improvements in network infrastructure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 21% during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into solutions and services.
- Based on the deployment model, the market has been divided into public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been classified into large, medium-sized, and small-sized enterprises.
- Based on the tools, the market has been categorized into development tools, testing tools, and operation tools.
- On the basis of the industry vertical, the market has been segmented into telecommunications and information technology enabled services (ITES), banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government and public sector, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle, CA Technologies, Google, Cisco Systems, Amazon Web Services, Cigniti Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, EMC Corporation, VersionOne, Micro Focus, Puppet, Red Hat, GitLab, Chef Software, Docker Inc., and Atlassian.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel no: +1-631-791-1145
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal