The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “DevOps Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global DevOps market size reached US$ 7 Billion in 2021. DevOps refers to a set of practices that combines software development and operations. It connects the development, technical operations, and quality assurance personnel and provides individuals with clear roles and well-defined inputs and outputs. It also aids in increasing an organization’s speed to deliver applications and serving their customers with enhanced services. DevOps solutions also enable an enterprise to introduce new features, reduce the risk of errors, and break complex code bases into smaller and manageable portions. Owing to these properties, they are extensively utilized for application management, software development and testing, continuous delivery, and product innovation.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global DevOps Market Trends:
Nowadays, various organizations and industries are shifting toward automated software deployment, which is more accurate, practical, and involves low maintenance costs as compared to manual procedures. This represents one of the major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the rising integration of advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), with various industrial processes is also contributing to market growth. Moreover, businesses are adopting agile frameworks and cloud technologies to automate several processes. This, coupled with the emergence of advanced concepts such as containerization, platform as a service (PaaS), and service virtualization, is positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, the growing penetration of the Internet-of-Things (IoT), continual improvements in network infrastructure, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players are some of the other factors creating a favorable market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 26 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 24.6% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into solutions and services.
- On the basis of the deployment model, the market has been segmented into public, private, and hybrid clouds.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been categorized into large, medium-sized, and small-sized enterprises.
- On the basis of the tools, the market has been classified into development, testing, and operation tools.
- Based on the industry vertical, the market has been segregated into telecommunications and information technology-enabled services (ITES), banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government and public sector, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report, with some of the key players being IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, CA Technologies, Google LLC, Cisco Systems, Amazon Web Services, Cigniti Technologies Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, EMC Corporation, VersionOne, Inc., Micro Focus International PLC, Puppet, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., GitLab, Inc., Progress Chef Software Corporation, Docker Inc., and Atlassian Corporation PLC.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal