The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Dialysis Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global dialysis market size reached US$ 110.4 Billion in 2022. Dialysis is a treatment for individuals with kidney failure and end-stage renal disease (ESRD), which can be caused by diabetes, hypertension, and lupus. It includes purifying the blood of a patient, restoring electrolyte balance, and cleansing the blood of harmful substances. It is convenient, flexible, provides mobility, and has a better survival rate. As a result, dialysis is widely performed on patients with acute renal injury, kidney transplants, and chronic kidney diseases (CKD).
Global Dialysis Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of chronic kidney diseases (CKD) and the increasing number of patients with hyper blood pressure, end-stage renal disease (ESRD), and diabetes. In addition, the rising demand for hemodialysis for improving health and minimizing the risk of nerve damage is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the growing awareness regarding the importance of maintaining kidney health and providing easy access to multiple renal treatment options represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the increasing inclination toward dialysis over kidney transplant owing to their benefits, such as minimized health complications and enhanced quality of care, is accelerating the product adoption rate. Along with this, the introduction of sorbent-based regenerative technology enabling the delivery of high-dose dialysis with a low volume of dialysis solution while removing toxins is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the growing trend of home dialysis, especially among geriatric populations with chronic kidney dysfunctions, investment in healthcare infrastructure, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities and clinical trials for treating CKD are other factors creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 148.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been categorized into hemodialysis (conventional, short daily, and nocturnal hemodialysis), and peritoneal dialysis [continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD), and automated peritoneal dialysis (APD)].
- On the basis of the product and services, the market has been segmented into services, equipment (dialysis machines, water treatment systems, and others), consumables (dialyzers, catheters, and others), and dialysis drugs.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into in-center dialysis, and home dialysis.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Asahi Kasei Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, DaVita Inc., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, JMS Co. Ltd., Medtronic plc, Nikkiso Co. Ltd., NIPRO Corporation, Satellite Healthcare Inc. and Toray Industries Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Product and Services, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Asahi Kasei Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, DaVita Inc., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, JMS Co. Ltd., Medtronic plc, Nikkiso Co. Ltd., NIPRO Corporation, Satellite Healthcare Inc. and Toray Industries Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800