The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Digital Lending Platform Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global digital lending platform market size reached US$ 8,571 Million in 2021. A digital lending platform (DLP) is a mortgage point-of-sale (POS) tool that enables fast processing of loans while eliminating paperwork. It relies on web platforms and mobile apps for managing loans and provides easy access to first-time borrowers with no credit ratings. It also provides several key benefits to financial institutions, such as quick decision making, increased efficiency, better loan disbursement, and automated workflow management. Owing to these properties, various financial institutions are adopting DLP to reduce the processing time and eliminate the risk of human errors.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Digital Lending Platform Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising adoption of DLP in the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) industry. Due to globalization and the growing popularity of online banking services, numerous financial institutions are increasingly opting for DLP for better decisions, improved customer experience, and significant cost savings. In addition, the rising emphasis on digital automation represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, several companies are integrating advanced technologies, such as blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and analytics, with DLP to prevent fraudulent activities. Moreover, the recent outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has prompted financial institutions to adopt digital channels for lending loans and meeting the pandemic challenges. Furthermore, the growing dependence on smartphones, the increasing internet penetration, and the rising instances of cyber threats are some of the other factors propelling the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 20,316 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.15% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into loan origination, decision automation, collections and recovery, risk and compliance management, and others.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been bifurcated into solutions and services.
- Based on the deployment model, the market has been categorized into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the industry vertical, the market has been segregated into banks, insurance companies, credit unions, savings and loan associations, peer-to-peer lending, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report, with some of the key players being Black Knight Inc., Finastra Limited, FIS, Fiserv Inc., Intellect Design Arena Ltd, Intercontinental Exchange Inc., Nucleus Software Exports Ltd., Pegasystems Inc., Roostify Inc., Tavant Technologies and Wipro Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal