IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Digital Marketing Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the global digital marketing software market size reached US$ 48.3 Billion in 2020. Digital marketing software offers a versatile approach for promoting goods and services through the use of the internet or electronic media. It relies on different channels such as instant messaging (IM), social media sites, and mobile applications. Digital marketing software allows organizations to build brand loyalty, increase customer engagements, generate reports and analytics and create landing pages. Moreover, digital marketing software is gaining traction across the globe due to the growing trend of location-based video and social media advertising.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Digital Marketing Software Market Trends:
The global digital marketing software market is primarily driven by the increasing focus of various businesses on expanding their global consumer reach. The rising penetration of high-speed internet and smartphones and the growing influence of social media have also resulted in the increasing adoption of digital marketing software. It integrates digital channels that analyze different advertising campaigns in real-time. Besides this, with rapid digitization, more consumers are preferring online shopping and entertainment services. As a result, several companies are shifting toward e-commerce channels to sell their products and adopting digital marketing strategies to remotely advertise their goods and services. Furthermore, the integration of cloud-based solutions with digital marketing software offers benefits such as lesser investment in IT, cost-effectiveness, and ease of accessibility. On account of these factors, the market is expected to exhibit strong growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the solution, the market has been divided into customer relationship management (CRM), email marketing, social media, search marketing, content management, marketing automation, campaign management, and others.
- On the basis of the service, the market has been classified into professional and managed services.
- The market has been segregated based on the deployment type into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been bifurcated into large, and small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been segmented into media and entertainment, manufacturing, retail, BFSI, information technology (IT), healthcare, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Act-On Software Inc., Adobe Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, HubSpot Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE and SAS Institute Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal