The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Digital Textile Printing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global digital textile printing market size reached US$ 2.24 Billion in 2021. Digital textile printing is an inkjet-based method of printing colorants and designs on several fabrics, such as cotton, polyester, and silk. It includes the pretreatment of the fabric with liquid solutions, followed by design creation, printing, drying, and post-treatment procedures to ensure the permanency of patterns. It is a cost-effective, flexible, durable, and eco-friendly solution that requires minimal operational space. As a result, digital textile printing finds extensive applications across textile, automobile, electronics, media and advertising, and other end-use industries.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Digital Textile Printing Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the escalating demand for printed textiles and fabric materials across several industries. Digital textile printing is widely adopted in e-commerce, clothing, soft-signage, and media and advertisements for producing promotional wears, banners, flags, labels, and aesthetically appealing product packaging. Along with this, the increasing utilization of textile printing in the automotive industry for vehicle wrapping and interior decoration is escalating the product demand worldwide. In addition, various technological advancements, such as the introduction of advanced printing solutions that rely on ultraviolet (UV) and eco solvents, represent another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the increasing strategic collaborations among the leading players and the emergence of three-dimensional (3D) digital textile printing solutions are also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 3.74 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.65% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the printing method, the market has been bifurcated into roll-to-roll and direct-to-garment printing.
- On the basis of the substrate type, the market has been segmented into cotton, silk, polyester, and others.
- Based on the ink type, the market has been categorized into reactive, acid, direct disperse, sublimation, pigments, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into garment and apparel, home furnishing textiles, technical textiles, display and signage, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being aeoon Technologies GmbH, AM Printex Solutions, ColorJet Group, Dover Corporation, Electronics For Imaging Inc., Fisher Textiles Inc., Hollanders Printing Solutions B.V., HP Inc., Huntsman Corporation, Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd., Ricoh Company Ltd., Roland Corporation and Seiko Epson Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800