According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Drone Logistics and Transportation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global drone logistics and transportation market size reached US$ 449.4 Million in 2022. Drone logistics and transportation refer to the delivery of products using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) equipped with antennas, receivers, cameras, sensors, accelerometers, and batteries. They assist in reducing operational costs, overcoming traffic bottlenecks, and minimizing vehicular emissions. They also help optimize delivery routes, provide real-time tracking, and minimize delivery times. As drone logistics and transportation facilitate on-demand and instant delivery, they are gaining traction across the globe.
Global Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Trends:
At present, the increasing occurrence of natural disasters and climate changes worldwide represents one of the key factors catalyzing the demand for drone logistics and transportation for delivering medical supplies in areas prone to windstorms, hurricanes, landslides, tornadoes, flooding, and severe weather conditions. In addition, the rising adoption of drones by e-commerce websites for making quick deliveries and transporting packages to places inaccessible by conventional transport systems is bolstering the market growth. Moreover, the integration of advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and cloud computing, in drones are creating a favorable market outlook. Furthermore, key market players are introducing hydrogen-powered drones with improved computer vision and autonomous recharging. This, along with the increasing adoption of drones as a cost-effective and environment friendly solution, is driving the market worldwide. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 6,899.2 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 56.95% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the platform, the market has been classified into freight drones, passenger drones, and air ambulance drones. At present, freight drones exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of the range, the market has been segmented into close-range (<50 kilometers), short-range (50 to 150 kilometers), mid-range (151 to 650 kilometers), and long-range (>650 kilometers). Close-range (<50 kilometers) accounts for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the sector, civil and commercial hold the largest market share, followed by the military.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Cana LLC, Dronamics, Drone Delivery Canada, Flytrex Aviation Ltd., Guangzhou EHang Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd., Hardis Group, Matternet, Volocopter Gmbh, Wing Aviation (Alphabet Inc.), and Zipline International Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Freight Drones, Passenger Drones, Air Ambulance Drones
||Close-Range (<50 Kilometers), Short-Range (50 to 150 Kilometers), Mid-Range (151 to 650 Kilometers), Long-Range (>650 Kilometers)
||Civil and Commercial, Military
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Cana LLC, Dronamics, Drone Delivery Canada, Flytrex Aviation Ltd., Guangzhou EHang Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd., Hardis Group, Matternet, Volocopter Gmbh, Wing Aviation (Alphabet Inc.), Zipline International Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800