According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “eHealth Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global eHealth market size reached US$ 100.4 Billion in 2022. eHealth, or electronic health, refers to the application of information and communication technologies (ICT) to digitize and automate healthcare processes. It uses digital tools, devices, and systems to manage and deliver healthcare services, store and exchange health information, and support medical research and education. eHealth includes various components such as electronic health records (EHRs), telemedicine, mobile health (mHealth) applications, health information exchange (HIE), health analytics, and health monitoring devices. These technologies allow healthcare providers to streamline administrative tasks, securely share patient information, facilitate remote consultations and diagnosis, and empower individuals to actively participate in their own healthcare management. eHealth aims to enhance the efficiency, accessibility, and quality of healthcare delivery while improving patient outcomes.
Global eHealth Market Trends:
The expanding digitalization of healthcare processes to streamline processes, reduce administrative burdens and expenditures, optimize resource utilization, enhance efficiency, and improve patient outcomes, is primarily driving the market growth. Besides this, the increasing prevalence of numerous lifestyle diseases, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, and respiratory conditions, is generating a need for continuous monitoring and management, which, in turn, is strengthening the market growth. Moreover, the shifting focus on patient-centric care and the rising demand for convenient and effective healthcare options that can support remote monitoring, telemedicine, and home-based care, specifically among the geriatric population susceptible to various chronic conditions, are creating a favorable outlook for the market. In addition to this, the introduction of various government policies and initiatives, such as funding support, regulatory frameworks, and incentives for healthcare providers to promote the adoption of eHealth solutions, is acting as a significant growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, ongoing technological advancements in information technology (IT), connectivity, and wearable devices and the expanding integration of artificial intelligence (AI), big data analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT), enabling the development of innovative eHealth solutions are aiding in market expansion. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 304.2 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 20.5% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into electronic health records, ePrescribing, clinical decision support, telemedicine, consumer health information, mHealth, and others. Currently, mHealth dominates the market, holding the largest share.
- Based on services, the market is categorized into monitoring, diagnostic, healthcare strengthening, and others. At present, monitoring accounts for the majority of the global share.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been segregated into healthcare providers, payers, healthcare consumers, and others. Among these, healthcare providers represent the biggest market segment.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa. Presently, North America is the leading market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Athenahealth, Cerner Corporation, Doximity Inc., Epic Systems Corporation, General Electric Company, International Business Machines Corporation, Koninklijke Philips NV, Medisafe Limited (Steris plc), SetPoint Medical Corporation and Telecare Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Services, End User, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Athenahealth, Cerner Corporation, Doximity Inc., Epic Systems Corporation, General Electric Company, International Business Machines Corporation, Koninklijke Philips NV, Medisafe Limited (Steris plc), SetPoint Medical Corporation and Telecare Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800