The latest report by IMARC, titled “Escalator Cleaning Machine Market by Product (Walk-Behind, Automatic), Cleaning Process (Dry Cleaning, Wet Cleaning, Dry and Wet Cleaning), End User (Shopping Centers and Malls, Airports and Public /Utilities, Hospitality, and Others), and Region 2023-2028”, finds that the global escalator cleaning machine market size reached US$ 834.21 Million in 2022. Escalator cleaning machine refers to a specialized piece of equipment designed for the cleaning and maintenance of escalators and moving walkways. These machines are typically equipped with brushes, sponges, and vacuum systems to effectively remove dirt, dust, and other debris from the treads and risers of escalators. These machines may be operated manually by a trained technician or may be automated, allowing for more efficient and consistent cleaning. They may also feature specialized cleaning solutions or detergents to remove tough stains and grime. The use of an escalator cleaning machine is essential for maintaining the safety and appearance of escalators in high-traffic areas such as airports, shopping malls, and transit stations. In recent years, escalator cleaning machines have gained traction as regular cleaning can help prevent slip and fall accidents, extend the lifespan of escalator components, and create a more pleasant environment for riders.
Global Escalator Cleaning Machine Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the growing awareness of safety on account of the widespread utilization of escalators in high-traffic areas, such as shopping malls, airports, and transit stations. Additionally, due to the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the importance of maintaining high levels of cleanliness and hygiene in public areas is constantly increasing, thus creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the rapidly increasing urbanization is leading to an augmenting demand efficient and reliable public regular maintenance to ensure reliable operation, thereby influencing the market growth. Besides this, the increasing environmental awareness amongst the masses is pushing the key players to focus on sustainability and reducing the environmental footprint of their products. For instance, various escalator cleaning machines are produced to use eco-friendly solutions and reduce water consumption. Moreover, constant technological advancements in this field is leading to an introduction in new product variants, such as products equipped with high-pressure water jets, automated cleaning programs, and advanced vacuum systems, allowing for faster and more thorough cleaning. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 1,636.72 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 11.80% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the product insights, the market has been segmented into walk-behind and automatic. Currently, walk-behind represents the largest segment.
- Based on the process insights, the market has been divided into dry, wet, and dry and wet cleaning. Presently, dry cleaning holds the maximum number of shares in the market.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been categorized into shopping centers and malls, airports and public places, hospitality, and others. Currently, shopping centers, and malls account for the largest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with the key players being Alfred Karcher SE & Co., Columbus, Duplex Cleaning Machines Ltd., Eureka SpA, HEFTER Cleantech GmbH (VERMOP Salmon GmbH), Henan Pivot Machinery Co. Ltd., JUMA Reinigungstechnik GmbH, Nilfisk Group, Roots Multiclean Ltd., and Rosemor International Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Cleaning Processes Covered
||Dry Cleaning, Wet Cleaning, Dry and Wet Cleaning
|End Users Covered
||Shopping Centers and Malls, Airports and Public Utilities, Hospitality, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG, Columbus, Duplex Cleaning Machines Ltd, Eureka SpA, HEFTER Cleantech GmbH (VERMOP Salmon GmbH), Henan Pivot Machinery Co. Ltd., JUMA Reinigungstechnik GmbH, Nilfisk Group, Roots Multiclean Ltd, Rosemor International Ltd, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800