According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Facade Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global facade market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during 2022-2027. A facade refers to an exterior part of the building, which is an integral component of the overall structural design. It offers an aesthetic appearance to the building while providing exceptional durability and waterproofing properties. Additionally, it is adopted to build theaters and museums since it has a crucial functionality in acoustics performance, light transmittance and energy efficiency. It exhibits several advantages by acting as a barrier against extreme weather conditions, protecting the building and its occupants, and helping regulate internal temperature. As a result, it is extensively used for high-rise office buildings, industrial factories and shopping centers.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Facade Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the construction industry. Along with this, the rising investments by private and public firms in infrastructural development projects and the increasing reconstruction and remodeling activities across multiple countries are creating a positive market outlook. Besides this, the widespread preference for aesthetically appealing building designs on account of the shifting lifestyle preferences and inflating disposable income levels of the masses is significantly supporting the adoption of facades. Additionally, the growing demand for energy-efficient and green buildings due to an enhanced focus on sustainable development is also providing a boost to their demand. This has encouraged leading players to heavily invest in innovative technologies, such as the introduction of energy-saving facade materials, in an attempt to strengthen their market position. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, the increasing initiatives for smart city development and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market growth.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into ventilated, non-ventilated and others.
- Based on the material, the market has been segregated into glass, metal, plastic and fibre, stones and others.
- On the basis of the end-use, the market has been classified into commercial, residential and industrial.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A, Enclos Corp. (CH Holdings USA Inc.), EOS Framing Limited, FunderMax GmbH, Harmon Inc. (Apogee Enterprises Inc.), Kawneer Company Inc. (Arconic Corporation), Permasteelisa S.p.A. (Lixil Group Corporation), Rockwool International A/S, Walters & Wolf Glass Company and YKK AP Inc. (YKK Corporation).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800