According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Filling Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global filling equipment market reached a value of US$ 18.7 Billion in 2022. Filling equipment fills solid, semi-solid, and liquid products in different types of containers, such as boxes, bags, pouches, or bottles. It is convenient for large-scale filling of containers at high speeds with accurate measurement. Large-scale production of any material or substance generally consumes a lot of time to be filled in the containers. Filling equipment makes this work easy, fast, and with greater accuracy. It is available in several modes of operation, such as automatic, form-fill-seal, and semi-automatic. It is used to fill several eateries and personal care products in the food, beverage, chemical, and pharmaceutical sectors. It offers various benefits, such as safe filling, measured filling solution, and suitability for different container designs and sizes.
Global Filling Equipment Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing consumer preference for processed and packaged goods. In line with this, the rising demand for fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and pharmaceutical products has led manufacturing companies to raise the speed of their production lines. This has led to the accelerating demand for filling equipment, which enables rapid filling of the material while maintaining the accuracy of volume and weight in the containers. Furthermore, the intense research and development competencies of the leading market players facilitate them to choose industrial automation for a massive range of applications, which is anticipated to drive market expansion. Moreover, the emerging automation and robotics trend is propelling the demand for automatic filling equipment worldwide. Additionally, the rapid adoption of standardization and modularity techniques is creating a positive outlook for the market. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 22.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.3% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the sales type, the market has been categorized into new machinery and spare parts.
- Based on the process type, the market has been classified into manual, semi-automatic, and automatic.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into solid, semi-solid, and liquid.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been categorized into food and beverages, pharmaceutical, personal care, chemical, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Accutek Packaging Companies, Coesia S.p.A, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, JBT Corporation, KHS GmbH (Salzgitter AG), Krones AG, Ronchi Mario S.p.A., Scholle IPN, Syntegon Technology GmbH and Tetra Laval International S.A.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Sales Type, Process Type, Product Type, End Use Industry, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Accutek Packaging Companies, Coesia S.p.A, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, JBT Corporation, KHS GmbH (Salzgitter AG), Krones AG, Ronchi Mario S.p.A., Scholle IPN, Syntegon Technology GmbH and Tetra Laval International S.A.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800