According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Fluoroscopy Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global fluoroscopy equipment market reached a value of US$
5.7 Billion in 2021. Fluoroscopy equipment refers to fixed and mobile tools that employ X-rays to gather real-time moving images of the interior of an object for imaging. It involves the use of computers, collimators, image receptors, display devices, spectral shaping filters, patient-support devices, anti-scatter grids, and high-voltage generators to assist in the diagnosis of various medical ailments. These devices allow the evaluation of dynamic biological processes and guiding interventions by capturing and displaying images at high frame rate and resolution. These images appear with an inverted grayscale unlike standard radiographs, that assist professionals in understanding the urinary, skeletal, digestive, respiratory, and reproductive body structures and function of a patient’s body in an efficient manner.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Fluoroscopy Equipment Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing preference for minimally invasive (MI) diagnostic solutions and surgeries among both the healthcare professionals and patients. These MI procedures result in lesser incision wounds, shorter hospital stays and fewer postsurgical complications, which, in turn, offers enhanced patient satisfaction and improved end results. This has led to a rise in the adoption of fluoroscopy imaging techniques for the diagnosis and the treatment of several health conditions, thereby providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the rising awareness regarding the importance of early diagnosis of chronic diseases among the masses is also creating a positive outlook for the market. The market is further driven by the continuous technological advancements in the market that have led to the development of efficient fluoroscopy equipment. These devices are now being equipped with radiation dose monitoring tools for optimized radiation and integrated navigation tools for enhanced guidance, which is gaining widespread prominence across the healthcare sector. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include increasing geriatric population and the advent of hand-held fluoroscopes. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the equipment type, the market has been divided into fluoroscopy devices, fixed c-arms, mobile full size c-arms, and mobile mini c-arms.
- Based on the applications, the market has been classified into orthopedic, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, urology and nephrology, and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been bifurcated into hospitals and specialty clinics, and diagnostic centres.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Adani Systems Inc., Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Carestream Health (Onex Corporation), General Electric Company, Hologic Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens AG and Ziehm Imaging GmbH.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800