According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Fruit Pulp Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global fruit pulp market reached a value of US$ 1.4 Billion in 2022. Fruit pulp is generally produced from the processing of fresh fruit, which contains its juice and pulp. It is widely used in a variety of preparations, including fruit-flavored yogurt, gelato, jelly, jams, fruit drinks, beer brewing and lollies. It can be preserved for a longer period of time without impacting its flavor, color, or texture. It is conserved using serval ways, such as acidification followed by normal canning, aseptic canning or quick-freezing method. Due to the shifting consumer preferences towards convenient food products, there has been a considerable rise in the adoption of fruit pulp among individuals.
Global Fruit Pulp Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by continual developments in the food and beverage industry. Along with this, the increasing consumption of fruit pulp due to the changing dietary patterns of the masses is creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, numerous leading players are investing in the launching of packaged fruit pulps in an attempt to strengthen their market position, thereby catalyzing the market. In addition to this, easy product availability via online and offline organized distributed channels and the advent of home delivery models are providing a boost to the sales of fruit pulp across the globe. Furthermore, the widespread utilization of fruit pulp in the formulation of baby foods since it contains the same nutritional value as fruits is impacting the market growth favorably. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels of individuals and the growing demand for organic food products among the masses, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 1.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.2% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of fruit type, the market has been segmented into mango, strawberry, apple, guava, berries, citrus fruits and others.
- Based on the form, the market has been segregated into liquid and dry.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into food and beverages.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online retail and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include ABC Fruits, Allanasons Private Limited, Capricorn Food Products India Limited, Iprona Spa, Jadli Foods (India) pvt. Ltd., Keventer Agro Limited, Mysore Fruits Products Limited, Pursuit Industries Pvt Ltd, Shimla Hills Offerings Private Limited, Sun Impex International Foods LLC, Sunrise Natural Private Limited and Tropifruit GmbH & Co. KG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Fruit Type, Form, Application, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABC Fruits, Allanasons Private Limited, Capricorn Food Products India Limited, Iprona Spa, Jadli Foods (India) pvt. Ltd., Keventer Agro Limited, Mysore Fruits Products Limited, Pursuit Industries Pvt Ltd, Shimla Hills Offerings Private Limited, Sun Impex International Foods LLC, Sunrise Natural Private Limited and Tropifruit GmbH & Co. KG.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800