According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Gaming Accessories Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global gaming accessories market size reached US$ 8.32 Billion in 2021. Gaming accessories include a wide range of equipment that allows gamers to have a better gaming experience via their smartphones, computers, laptops, or consoles. The peripheral devices are separate from the original gaming system's hardware and software that can be connected to the original system via wires or wirelessly. These accessories transmit game data to the operator by handling, processing, and relaying the data from the gaming device. Their usage also provides a wide number of benefits, including improved reflexes, alleviated accuracy, and better game performance.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Gaming Accessories Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the augmenting popularity of new gaming content with high graphic needs. Besides this, the transition from console gaming to on-demand visual content is propelling the market. In line with this, with the increasing penetration of smartphones and mobile gaming, the gaming accessories industry is experiencing lucrative growth opportunities. Moreover, the emergence of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) in gaming is impacting the market growth positively. The market is further driven by the rising popularity of e-sports leagues, along with the growing number of gamers choosing gaming as a profession. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 14.42 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.10% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into headsets, mice, controller, keyboard, and others.
- On the basis of the device type, the market has been divided into PC and gaming console.
- Based on the connectivity type, the market has been categorized into wired and wireless.
- On the basis of the sales channel, the market has been classified into online and offline.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Anker Innovations Technology Co. Ltd., Cooler Master Technology Inc., Corsair Gaming Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., HP Inc., Logitech international S.A., Mad Catz Global Limited, Nintendo Co. Ltd, Razer Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Sony Group Corporation, and Turtle Beach Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal