According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Gaming Simulators Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global gaming simulators market registered a CAGR of 8% during 2015-2020. Simulators refer to a set of hardware or software that creates a virtual version of real-life situations for different purposes, such as gaming, active learning, defense analytics, and aerodynamic modeling. Amongst these, gaming simulators are created with a combination of strategy, skill, and chance in order to develop a part of reality in gaming scenarios. Simulators enable games to be used as experimental learning and teaching methods and for designing complex socio-technical systems. The main components used by simulation models include input variables, functional relationships, system entities, and performance measures. The integration of games with simulation offers various affective outcomes in enhancing learning objectives, including self-efficacy, satisfaction, confidence, and attention. Other than this, it also helps players to engage in team-building activities and improve their critical thinking and decision-making abilities.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Gaming Simulators Market Trends:
The widespread use of gaming simulators in various industry verticals, such as education and healthcare, is primarily contributing to the market growth across the globe. Among these, the healthcare industry is largely investing in the development and implementation of serious games to improve the overall performance of surgeons by combining repetitive practice and academic lessons. Additionally, key players have been integrating several advanced technologies with the gaming experience, such as virtual reality (VR) headsets and 360-degree cameras. This is further driving the growth of the gaming simulators market. Besides this, the increasing establishment of gaming zones is fueling the market growth. Moreover, rising penetration of high-speed internet and widescale availability of lower-cost smartphones, particularly across developing nations are some of the other factors that are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is projected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into hardware, and software.
- Based on the game type, the market has been segregated into shooting, fighting, racing, and others.
- According to the end use, the market has been divided into the residential and commercial sectors.
- On a regional basis, the market has been mainly categorized into North America (United States, and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3D Perception Inc., CKAS Mechatronics Pty Ltd, Cxc Simulations LLC, D-Box Technologies Inc, Eleetus LLC, GTR Simulators, Hammacher Schlemmer & Company Inc., Playseats B.V., RSEAT Ltd., Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. and Vesaro
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800