According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Goat Milk Market: Global Industry, Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global goat milk market size is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2022-2027. Goat milk is highly nutritious as it contains essential vitamins and minerals, including potassium, iron, and calcium. It is widely utilized for direct consumption, as well as used in the production of milk powder, cheeses and other products. Goat milk helps in keeping bones and teeth strong, improving neural functioning, maintaining good heart health, enhancing metabolism and lowering blood pressure levels. As compared to cow milk, goat milk has higher amounts of vitamin A, riboflavin, calcium, potassium, and niacin and is easier to digest because of the small fat globules and slightly lower lactose content. Moreover, it also assists in improving platelet count in the blood during dengue and other viral diseases.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Goat Milk Market Trends:
The rising geriatric population, which is prone to magnesium deficiency diseases and bone-related medical ailments, is creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, the widespread product adoption among consumers with health concerns and lifestyle diseases, such as cardiovascular disorders, hypertension, diabetes, obesity, anemia, asthma, and eczema, is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, various product innovations, such as the introduction of various flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry, and the launch of goat milk with low sugar and fat content, are providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Additionally, the increasing product demand for manufacturing skin care products such as lotions, soaps, creams, and cleansers due to their natural high-fat content, neutral pH and natural lactic acid is propelling the market growth. Other factors, including the widespread product adoption among infants as it is easy to digest and is rich in fatty acids and calcium, rising health consciousness and significant growth in the food and beverage industry are anticipated to drive the market growth.
- On the basis of the sector, the market has been bifurcated into unorganized and organized.
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into liquid milk, cheese, milk powder and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, convenience stores, online sales and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report. Some of the key players include Ausnutria Dairy Corporation Ltd., AVH Dairy Trade B.V., Goat Partners International, Granarolo S.p.A., Meyenberg, Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery, St Helen's Farm, Stickney Hill Dairy Inc, Woolwich Dairy Inc. and Xi'an Baiyue Goat Dairy Group Co.Ltd. (Baiyue).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800