According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Graphene Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global graphene market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 44.9% during 2022-2027. Graphene refers to an allotrope of carbon that is tightly arranged in the shape of a honeycomb lattice. It is one of the thinnest materials available with high thermal conductivity and mechanical strength. It is impermeable to most gases and liquids while possessing uniform light absorption abilities. Highly permeable and flexible in nature, it is widely available in various forms, such as films, nanoribbons, nanoplatelets, sheets and graphene oxide. Due to the numerous beneficial properties offered by the material, it is widely used in the production of coatings, batteries, transistors, computer chips, touch panels and solar cells across the energy, defense, medical, electronics and aerospace sectors.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Graphene Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing integration of nanotechnology with various consumer electronics. The high electric conductivity of graphene has led to the advent of efficient graphene-based nanomaterials that are widely gaining prominence among end users. The market is further driven by the growing adoption of graphene in portable electronics. It is used in the production of wearable electronics to offer flexibility and durability with enhanced convenience. Along with this, graphene is widely used as an additive in composite materials due to its lightweight and exceptional strength. The rising demand for composite materials from the automotive and aerospace industries for weight reduction is also bolstering the utilization of graphene in these industries. A significant increase in the demand for light and safe vehicles is consequently expected to propel the market growth. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the growing adoption of renewable materials across numerous industries and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into mono- & bi-layer graphene, few layer graphene (FLG), graphene oxide (GO), graphene nano platelets (GNP), and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into batteries, supercapacitors, transparent electrodes, integrated circuits and others.
- On the basis of the end-use industry, the market has been categorized into electronics and telecommunication, bio-medical and healthcare, energy, aerospace and defense, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include ACS Material, LLC, Global Graphene Group, Inc., CVD Equipment Corporation, Grafoid Inc., G6 Materials Corp. (Graphene 3D Lab Inc.), Graphene Nanochem plc, Graphenea Inc., Haydale Graphene Industries plc, Vorbeck Materials Corp., and XG Sciences Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800