The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Healthcare Chatbots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global healthcare chatbots market reached a value of US$
250.9 Million in 2022. Healthcare chatbots are software integrated with machine learning (ML) algorithms and natural language processing (NLP). They rely on artificial intelligence (AI) to enable healthcare professionals to engage in conversations and provide real-time patient assistance. They also assist in reducing hospital visits, consultation times, unnecessary treatments and procedures, checking symptoms, locating clinics, and scheduling appointments. Owing to these properties, healthcare chatbots are widely adopted across the healthcare industry across the globe.
Global Healthcare Chatbots Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the recent outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic across the globe. This can be attributed to the highly infectious nature of the virus, owing to which medical practitioners use healthcare chatbots to monitor patients with mild symptoms and provide hospital-based care on a timely basis. In addition, the escalating demand for remote patient monitoring (RPM) represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, various private clinics are utilizing healthcare chatbots to reduce costs and improve patient care outcomes. These chatbots also aid in freeing up hospital resources for treating existing and critical patients. This, coupled with the rising product adoption for providing mental health assistance and cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) to patients with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, and depression, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the rising popularity of hybrid chatbots that provide a common interface for patients to interact with real doctors through live videos and text is also creating a positive market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$
768.1 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of
19.8% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the component, the market has been bifurcated into software and services.
- On the basis of the deployment mode, the market has been segregated into cloud-based and on-premises.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into symptom checks, medical and drug information assistance, appointment scheduling and monitoring, and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been classified into patients, healthcare providers, insurance companies, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Ada Health GmbH, Babylon Inc., Buoy Health Inc., Creative Virtual Ltd., GYANT.com Inc., HealthTap Inc., Infermedica, Microsoft Corporation, PACT Care BV, Sensely Inc., Woebot Health and Your.MD Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800