According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Heat Gun Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global heat gun market size reached US$ 1.3 Billion in 2022. A heat gun refers to a handheld electromechanical device that generates a stream of hot air when operated. It is comprised of several components, including a fan, heating element, nozzle, and a temperature control system. A heat gun is widely used for shrink wrapping, paint stripping, soldering, thawing frozen pipes, removing varnish, bending plastic materials, and repairing electronic devices. It is a highly effective, versatile, and easy-to-use product that requires low maintenance, offers long service life, provides instant heat, enhances mobility, and increases user convenience. In addition, heat gun offers a non-contact nature of operation, which aids in significantly reducing potential damage to the material being worked on.
Heat Gun Market Trends:
The widespread product utilization across the construction, automotive, electronics, and packaging industries for shrink wrapping, paint stripping, soldering, and vinyl repair is boosting the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing product utilization in home improvement projects for paint removal, arts and crafts, and repairs is supporting the market growth. Apart from this, the growing product adoption in infrastructural development activities for roofing, flooring, pipe fitting, and adhesive applications is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the integration of variable temperature control features, which allows users to adjust the heat output to specific requirements, thus enabling more accurate and controlled application of heat, is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the introduction of cordless, battery-powered heat guns that enhances user convenience, increase portability, and provide greater flexibility is contributing to the market growth. Moreover, aggressive marketing and promotional activities by manufacturers through social media and paid advertising to improve brand visibility and increase awareness about their product offerings are strengthening the market growth. Other factors, including rapid industrialization activities, increasing investment in the development of advanced heat guns, and the emerging do-it-yourself (DIY) trends, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 1.75 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.15% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into variable temperature and dual temperature. Among these, variable temperature represents the largest market share.
- Based on the power type, the market has been divided into electric and gas. Among these, electric holds the majority market share.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into industrial, commercial, and residential. Among these, industrial represents the largest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. At present, Asia Pacific holds the largest market for heat gun.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Dewalt, Dongcheng Power Tools, J. Wagner GmbH, Koki Holdings Co.Ltd, Makita Corp, Master Appliance Corp., Poniie, Robert Bosch GmbH, Seekone Technology, Techtronic Industries, Steinel America Inc, Teccpo., etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Types Covered
||Variable Temperature, Dual Temperature
|Power Types Covered
||Industrial, Commercial, Residential
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Dewalt, Dongcheng Power Tools, J. Wagner GmbH, Koki Holdings Co.Ltd, Makita Corp, Master Appliance Corp., Poniie, Robert Bosch GmbH, Seekone Technology, Techtronic Industries, Steinel America Inc, Teccpo., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800