According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Hemodynamic Monitoring Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025,” the global hemodynamic monitoring market size reached US$ 878 Million in 2019. Hemodynamic monitoring systems help in measuring the blood pressure in the veins, heart and arteries. They also record the blood flow rate and the amount of oxygen present in the blood. They are primarily used for clinical inspection of cardiovascular health, longevity and quality of life of patients undergoing and recovering from cardiac surgery. As several treatments rely on the observation of small changes that take place inside the human heart, the demand for hemodynamic systems is escalating across the globe.
Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Market Trends:
Hemodynamic monitoring systems are employed in the healthcare sector for combating tissue hypoxia, shock and multiorgan failure in critically ill patients. This, in confluence with the increasing number of individuals suffering from cardiac dysfunction, represents one of the significant factors strengthening the market growth. Additionally, due to the growing geriatric population, government and non-government organizations are undertaking various initiatives to decrease healthcare costs, which in turn is bolstering the hemodynamic monitoring market growth. Furthermore, some of the leading players in the industry are increasing their budget to invest in research and development (R&D) activities. They are also undertaking initiatives for introducing simple minimally- and non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring systems at affordable prices. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 1,283 Million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into disposables, monitors and others.
- On the basis of the monitoring, the market has been segregated into invasive, minimally invasive and non-invasive monitoring.
- The market has been analyzed on the basis of the end user into hospitals, clinics and ambulatory care centers, home care settings, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, LiDCO Group Plc, Deltex Medical Plc, Pulsion Medical Systems SE, General Electric Company, Osypka Medical GmbH, Baxter International Inc., Tensys Medical Inc., ICU Medical Inc., Argon Medical Devices Inc. and Schwarzer Cardiotek GmbH.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal