According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "High-performance Computing (HPC) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027," the global high-performance computing (HPC) market reached a value of US$ 38.06 Billion in 2021. High-performance computing (HPC) plays an essential role in life science simulation and financial modeling to solve complex problems quickly. It is a practice of aggregating computing power that delivers high-performance capabilities in handling numerous issues in science, business, or engineering. It involves all types of servers and microservers used for highly computational or data-intensive tasks. It offers various advantages, such as faster computing capabilities, improved performance efficiency, and smart deployment and management with high-quality service. It is helping the world to pioneer new materials and investigate malignant growth by utilizing advances accessible to all organizations. It is widely used across diverse industry verticals, such as media and entertainment, gaming, oil and gas, retail, logistics, government, banking, and life sciences.
Global High-performance Computing (HPC) Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for cloud-based high-performance computing in various applications. In line with this, the rising demand for HPC systems in genomics research to efficiently analyze a large amount of sequencing data is significantly contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the growing usage of machine learning (ML) and optimization and physical simulation in various applications is accelerating the growth of the market. Apart from this, the escalating need for high-efficiency computing, continued diversification, and IT industry expansion are positively influencing the market. Moreover, continual advances in virtualization and the shifting preference for hybrid HPC solutions are catalyzing the market. Besides, the ability of HPC systems to process massive volumes of data at higher speeds is facilitating government agencies, defense agencies, academic institutions, energy companies, and utilities to adopt HPC systems, which also propels the growth of the HPC market. Additionally, the increasing popularity of cloud computing, along with rapid digitization initiatives being adopted by various governments, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including the emergence of exascale computing, the rising number of data centers, and the presence of crucial HPC servers manufacturing companies worldwide, are further expected to provide a boost to the market expansion. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 52.71 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.40% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been categorized into hardware and software and services.
- Based on the deployment type, the market has been classified into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segmented into aerospace and defense, energy and utilities, BFSI, media and entertainment, manufacturing, life science and healthcare, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Atos SE, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NetApp Inc. and Nvidia Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800