According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Hospital Linen Supply and Management Services Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global hospital linen supply and management services market reached a size of US$ 9.6 Billion in 2021. Hospital linen supply and management services refer to facilities offered by third-party organizations for procuring, managing, and distributing linen supplies to healthcare institutions. It involves the management of mattresses, blankets, towels, pillow covers, bed sheets, curtains, theatre cloths, screens, and doctor coats. Hospital linen supply and management services assist in maintaining optimum hygiene, ensuring a reliable supply of clean products, and reducing the risk of cross-contamination. On the other hand, healthcare facilities worldwide are outsourcing these services as it is convenient and helps them focus on core competencies by saving time and money required for upgrading equipment and laundry.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Hospital Linen Supply and Management Services Market Trends:
The significant growth in the healthcare industry across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, the increasing inclination toward sophisticated healthcare facilities due to the growing prevalence of diseases and disorders that require surgical interventions is favoring the market growth. Additionally, increasing awareness among healthcare professionals and patients regarding cleanliness, hygiene, and infection control in hospitals is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, widespread service adoption to provide a sterilized environment due to the rising hospitalization rate, especially due to COVID-19 infection, is positively influencing the market. Furthermore, the integration of automation in hospital linen management processes to ensure timely delivery, improve productivity, reduce operational costs, and optimize the supply chain is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the introduction of customized non-woven linens that are economical, lightweight, robust, and easy to disinfect is positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including the rising geriatric population suffering from various health complications, increasing establishments of hospitals and private clinics, and significant investments in the development of healthcare infrastructure, are anticipated to drive market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 12.2 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.2% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into bed sheet and pillow covers, blanket, bed covers, bathing and cleaning accessories, and patient repositioner.
- Based on the material, the market has been bifurcated into woven and non-woven.
- On the basis of the service provider, the market has been categorized into in-house and contractual.
- Based on the end use, the market has been classified into hospitals and clinics, diagnostic centers, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.?
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Alsco Inc., Aramark, Celtic Linen, Cintas Corporation, Elizabethtown Laundry Company, Emes Textiles Pvt. Ltd., Healthcare Services Group Inc., ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialist, Sobel Westex, STERIS plc., Tetsudo Linen Service Co. Ltd. and Unitex Textile Rental Services Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800