According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Hybrid Operating Room Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global hybrid operating room market size reached US$ 1,078 Million in 2022. A hybrid operating room refers to a specialized medical facility that combines the various technologies and capabilities of a traditional operating room with an advanced imaging suite, such as a catheterization laboratory or an angiography suite. The room is equipped with unconventional imaging modalities, including fluoroscopy, and 3D imaging, enabling real-time visualization and precise guidance during surgical interventions. This technology enhances the accuracy and safety of procedures, reduces the need for exploratory surgeries, and promotes better patient outcomes. It is widely used for cardiovascular procedures, such as cardiac catheterization, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), and endovascular aneurysm repair. Additionally, it can be utilized for neurosurgery, orthopedics, and other disciplines that require a combination of surgical and imaging capabilities.
Global Hybrid Operating Room Market Trends:
The growing prevalence of lifestyle and chronic diseases among individuals is driving the global market. Moreover, the shift towards minimally invasive procedures is catalyzing the market as hybrid ORs enable surgeons to combine surgical techniques with interventional procedures, allowing for less invasive treatments, reduced patient trauma, shorter hospital stays, and faster recovery times. In line with this, the rising demand for image-guided surgeries is also supporting the market as hybrid ORs provide real-time imaging capabilities, enabling surgeons to visualize and navigate anatomical structures with precision during procedures. Furthermore, governments of several countries are promoting the adoption of advanced medical technologies and improving healthcare infrastructure by offering incentives, grants, and funding programs to support the establishment of hybrid OR facilities, thus impelling the market. Along with this, the increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure for upgrading the overall infrastructure to meet the growing demand for advanced medical technologies is creating a positive market outlook. Other factors, including the rising awareness of medical tourism, increasing focus on faster and more efficient surgical procedures, and rising geriatric population, are also influencing the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 2,061 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 10.8% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into intraoperative diagnostic imaging systems (angiography, MRI, CT, and other systems), operating room fixtures (operating tables, operating room lights, surgical booms, and radiation shields), surgical instruments, audiovisual display systems and tools, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into cardiovascular, neurosurgical, thoracic, orthopedic, and other applications.
- Based on the end user, the market has been bifurcated into hospital and surgical, and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being ALVO Medical, General Electric Company, Getinge AB, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc. (Baxter International Inc.), IMRIS, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthineers AG (Siemens AG), and Steris Corporation and Toshiba Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ALVO Medical, General Electric Company, Getinge AB, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc. (Baxter International Inc.), IMRIS, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthineers AG (Siemens AG), Steris Corporation and Toshiba Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800