According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder Treatment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," the global hypoactive sexual desire disorder treatment market reached a value of US$ 2.4 Billion in 2022. Hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) is a medical condition characterized by low sexual desire and decreased interest in sexual activity. The treatment of HSDD varies and may include a combination of medications, therapies, and lifestyle changes. Psychotherapy and sex therapy can help individuals with HSDD explore the emotional and psychological factors contributing to their low sexual desire. Couples therapy can also help address relationship issues affecting sexual desire. Making lifestyle changes, such as reducing stress, improving sleep habits, and engaging in regular physical activity, may help improve sexual desire. HSDD is a complex condition due to which its treatment is often tailored to each individual's specific needs and circumstances.
Global Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder Treatment Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing prevalence of hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). In line with this, the rising awareness of HSDD as a medical condition and the availability of new treatment options are significantly contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the growing acceptance of sexual wellness products and treatments is positively influencing the market. Apart from this, the escalating geriatric population, which is more prone to sexual dysfunction, is catalyzing the growth of the market. Moreover, the increasing focus on research and development of new drugs and therapies for HSDD is propelling the market. Besides, the launch of new and more effective treatment solutions is strengthening the market. Additionally, the rising working women population and their hectic work schedules may result in low libido conditions, thereby providing a boost to the demand for HSDD treatment. Some of the other factors driving the market include the growing healthcare expenditure, escalating levels of stress, and the availability of advanced therapeutics. On account of the factors above, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.8% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the therapy, the market has been categorized into buspirone, bupropion, testosterone, flibanserin, bremelanotide, and cognitive behavior therapy.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into hospitals, clinics, and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Allergan Plc, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Emotional Brain BV, Endoceutics, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Ovoca Bio Plc, Pivot Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Palatin Technologies, Inc., S1 Biopharma, Inc., and Sprout Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Therapy, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico
||Allergan Plc, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Emotional Brain BV, Endoceutics, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Ovoca Bio Plc, Pivot Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Palatin Technologies, Inc., S1 Biopharma, Inc., and Sprout Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800