According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Immunodiagnostics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global immunodiagnostics market size reached US$ 17.4 Billion in 2022. Immunodiagnostics refers to a method that is generally adopted to detect autoimmune and infectious diseases. It uses antigen-antibody reactions as a primary way to detect a wide range of targets. It enables antibodies to bind to an antigen of interest that assist researchers in gathering highly sensitive insights that help in the development of targeted therapies and treatments. Some of the commonly utilized immunodiagnostics approaches include agglutination, nephelometry, immunoprecipitation and immunodiffusion. This technique is gaining widespread prominence across clinical laboratories, hospitals and research and academic institutes due to its accuracy, speed and simplicity in providing results.
Global Immunodiagnostics Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising prevalence of chronic illnesses among the masses. Along with this, the growing awareness regarding the available treatments and therapies for these diseases, coupled with inflating disposable income levels of individuals, are creating a positive market outlook. Apart from this, continual technological advancements and the introduction of magnetic bead-based methods in immunodiagnostics are providing a boost to the market. Moreover, the escalating investments by numerous leading players in extensive research and development (R&D) in the field of forensic science are significantly supporting the demand on the global level. Furthermore, the increasing spending by public and private agencies for upgrading the overall healthcare infrastructure and the development of enhanced diagnostic facilities in geographically extended locations are catalyzing the market. Other factors, including rapid digitization, the rising demand for personalized and target-based medicines, the increasing geriatric population and continual developments in medical tourism, are also impacting the market favorably. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 27.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.72% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into reagents, instruments and software and services.
- Based on the technology, the market has been classified into enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, chemiluminescence immunoassay, fluorescent immunoassay, radioimmunoassay, rapid test and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been bifurcated into infectious diseases, oncology and endocrinology, hepatitis and retrovirus, bone and mineral, autoimmunity, cardiac biomarker and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segregated into hospitals, clinical laboratories, academic and research centers, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been categorized into North America (United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Abbott Laboratories, Arkray Inc., bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., DiaSorin S.p.A., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings PLC, Johnson & Johnson, Siemens AG, Sysmex Corporation and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Technology, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Abbott Laboratories, Arkray Inc., bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., DiaSorin S.p.A., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings PLC, Johnson & Johnson, Siemens AG, Sysmex Corporation and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800