The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “In-app Advertising Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global in-app advertising market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 20.79% during 2022-2027. In-app advertising is an effective monetization strategy for mobile publishers, wherein app developers get paid to serve advertisements within their mobile apps. This makes in-app advertising a vital marketing channel for brands and agencies. In-app display ads provide advertisers with a flexible way to scale their campaign reach within the in-app environment. Advertisers can also harness geolocation data to ensure that they reach users at the right time and in the right place. Nowadays, in-app advertising has gained popularity as its formats, including banners, interstitials, video units and rich media ads, provide users with a discovery experience tailored to the unique context of the app and the behaviors and interests of users.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global In-app Advertising Market Trends:
The increasing development of mobile applications and the rising popularity of e-commerce websites are the primary factors that have escalated the demand for in-app advertising. In-app ads are more dynamic, engaging, user-friendly and appealing than traditionally displayed ads via the Web. Besides this, the growing adoption of smartphones to access social media also contributes to the market. Unlike desktop or laptop computers, mobile devices make the in-app environment an ideal place for advertisers to create effective and personal advertising touchpoints. Furthermore, with sophisticated data tracking and user targeting, the in-app environment allows advertisers to reach consumers with pinpoint accuracy and customize ads as per their requirements. Moreover, mobile marketing platforms and advertisers are entering into partnerships to develop advanced in-app technology to determine and design models to target consumers and effectively measure and optimize advertisement campaigns.
- Based on the advertising type, the market has been segmented as banner, interstitial, rich media, video and other ads.
- On the basis of the platform, the market has been segregated into android, iOS and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into messaging, entertainment, gaming, online shopping, payment and ticketing, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Amobee Inc. (Singapore Telecommunications Limited), Apple Inc., BYYD Inc., Chartboost, Inc., Facebook Inc., Flurry Inc. (Verizon Media), Google AdMob (Google Inc.), InMobi (InMobi Pte Ltd.), MoPub Inc. (Twitter), One by AOL (AOL), Tapjoy Inc. and Tune Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800