IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “In-Vitro Diagnostics Enzymes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global in-vitro diagnostics enzymes market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.6% during 2023-2028. In-vitro diagnostics (IVD) refer to tests performed on blood and tissue samples taken from the human body. It is widely used to detect diseases and other medical conditions in individuals using assays and reagents. It is also employed for the screening and monitoring of the overall health of patients to help cure, treat, or prevent diseases. These diagnostic solutions utilize enzymes for diagnosing various illnesses due to their excellent biocatalytic properties. Some commonly used IVD enzymes include gelatinase-B, alanine transaminase, creatine kinase, acid phosphatase, aspartate transaminase, and lactate dehydrogenase. In recent years, IVD enzymes have gained immense traction as biomarkers for detecting numerous diseases, including cancer, renal disease, rheumatoid arthritis, myocardial infarction, and schizophrenia.
Global In-Vitro Diagnostics Enzymes Market Trends:
The increasing incidences of chronic and infectious diseases represent the primary factor driving the market growth. Besides this, the growing need for rapid and accurate disease diagnosis has augmented the demand for IVD enzymes. Additionally, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is gaining popularity across the healthcare industry as it facilitates the easy detection of numerous organisms with higher precision and sensitivity. In line with this, due to the surging cancer cases, the escalating demand for efficient diagnostic solutions that require the usage of enzymes for histopathology of biopsy samples has accelerated the product adoption rate. Apart from this, the rising popularity of IVD techniques in the field of oncology, such as In Situ Hybridization (ISH) and Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), has catalyzed the market growth. Furthermore, amid the recent coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, the leading players are developing reagents for detecting antigens for the COVID-19 virus. Along with this, the introduction of enzyme biosensors has expanded the applications of enzymes for the clinical diagnosis of medical conditions, such as tuberculosis, atypical pneumonia, and ulcerative urogenital infections, thereby contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including the rising demand for point-of-care IVD, improving healthcare infrastructure, supportive reimbursement policies, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are also creating a favorable market outlook.
- Based on the enzyme type, the market has been segregated into proteases, polymerase and transcriptase, ribonuclease, and others.
- On the basis of the disease type, the market has been classified into infectious disease, diabetes, oncology, cardiology, nephrology, autoimmune diseases, and others.
- The market has been divided based on technology type into histology assays, molecular diagnostics, and clinical chemistry.
- Based on the end use, the market has been categorized into pharma and biotech companies, hospital and diagnostic labs, contract research organizations (CROs), and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Advanced Enzymes Technologies Ltd., Affymetrix (Thermo Fisher Scientific), Amano Enzyme Inc., American Laboratories Inc., Amicogen Inc., BBI Solutions, Biocatalysts Limited (Brain AG), Codexis Inc., Dyadic International Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, and Merck KGaA.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Enzyme Type, Disease Type, Technology Type, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Advanced Enzymes Technologies Ltd., Affymetrix (Thermo Fisher Scientific), Amano Enzyme Inc., American Laboratories Inc., Amicogen Inc., BBI Solutions, Biocatalysts Limited (Brain AG), Codexis Inc., Dyadic International Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG and Merck KGaA
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800