IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global interactive whiteboard (IWB) market size reached US$ 4.9 Billion in 2022. An interactive whiteboard (IWB), also known as a smartboard, is a digital device that enables users to project files and interact with them directly on the board’s surface using a tool or even a finger. It has a large touch-sensitive display panel that allows graphics, animations and high-resolution visuals to be displayed on the screen. It also comes with numerous tools used for writing, illustrating, scribbling or doodling purposes. Since these boards offer an adaptive, engaging and user-friendly learning experience, they help increase productivity, support innovative collaboration and promote flexible working. As a result, IWBs are widely utilized in classrooms and conference rooms for delivering presentations to large gatherings.
Global Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Market Trends:
The growing inclination toward e-learning and advanced learning methods among the masses represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Additionally, the rising digitization in the education sector and the increasing popularity of virtual classrooms have accelerated the adoption of IWBs in schools and other educational institutions as they assist teachers in demonstrating concepts with the help of enhanced visualization. This, in confluence with the emerging trend of gamification in education, is encouraging the use of IWBs. Furthermore, several favorable initiatives undertaken by governments of various countries to digitize the educational infrastructure and promote interactive learning coupled with making heavy investments in Information and Learning Technology (ILT) infrastructure in colleges are catalyzing the market growth. Besides this, the integration of infrared (IR) and digital vision touch (DViT) technologies with IWBs to make it more durable and easier to operate is also providing a positive market outlook. Other factors, including the replacement of traditional instructor-based training programs with e-learning solutions in the corporate sector, rapid urbanization and technological advancements, are also anticipated to propel the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2023-2028.
- Based on technology, the market has been segregated into infrared, resistive, capacitive, electromagnetic and others.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into fixed and portable.
- Based on the projection technique, the market has been classified as front and rear projection.
- The market has been divided based on the screen size into IWBs with a screen size up to 69”, IWBs with a screen size ranging from 70”-90” and IWBs with a screen size above 90”.
- Based on the end use sector, the market has been categorized into education, corporate, government and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Hitachi, Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, LG Display, Foxconn, NetDragon Websoft, Samsung Electronics, NEC Display, Ricoh, Returnstar Interactive Technology, Boxlight Corporation, Cisco Systems, Alphabet, Microsoft Corporation, and Luidia, Inc, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Type, Projection Technique, Screen Size, End Use Sector, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Hitachi, Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, LG Display, Foxconn, NetDragon Websoft, Samsung Electronics, NEC Display, Ricoh, Returnstar Interactive Technology, Boxlight Corporation, Cisco Systems, Alphabet, Microsoft Corporation, and Luidia, Inc
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal