According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Intraoperative Imaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global intraoperative imaging market reached a value of US$ 2.0 Billion in 2021. Intraoperative imaging refers to the optical imaging technology that is generally adopted by healthcare professionals to obtain an accurate image of internal organs. It is equipped with an advanced camera, 3D sensors and display system that provide an in-depth picture of surgical areas and facilitate safe surgical procedures in challenging situations. Additionally, it is combined with surgical navigation systems that help in improving the treatment procedure while reducing the x-ray exposure in the operating room. The demand for intraoperative imaging devices is increasing across the globe due to the rising number of complicated surgical procedures.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Intraoperative Imaging Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of chronic illnesses among the masses. Along with this, continual technological advancements in the healthcare sector are creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, the growing geriatric population, which is prone to various diseases, is providing a boost to the demand for intraoperative imaging devices. Additionally, the increasing preference for minimally invasive and precise surgical methods is impacting the market growth favorably. Furthermore, the widespread integration of three-dimensional (3D), artificial intelligence (AI) and virtual reality (VR) technologies with intraoperative imaging devices are considered as major growth-inducing factors. Apart from this, the rising investments by private and public agencies for upgrading and improving the overall healthcare infrastructure are propelling the growth. Other factors, including the continuous product innovations, the inflating disposable income levels of the masses, the development of medical facilities across geographically extended and rural locations and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.8 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.4% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into iCT, iMRI, iUltrasound and C-arm systems.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, ENT surgery, oncology surgery, trauma surgery/emergency room, cardiovascular and others.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been classified into hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers and academic institutes and research laboratories.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Brainlab AG, Canon Inc., General Electric Company, IMRIS (Deerfield Imaging Inc.), Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, NeuroLogica Corp. (Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.), Shenzhen Anke High-Tech Co. Ltd, Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Ag, Stryker Corporation and Ziehm Imaging GmbH.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800