According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Iron Deficiency Injectables Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global iron deficiency injectables market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.2% during 2022-2027. Iron deficiency injectables are a class of intravenous drugs that are administered in the bloodstream of individuals for treating iron deficiency. These drugs are directly infused in the circulatory system as this aids in building red blood cells (RBCs) in the body more quickly when compared with oral medications. They are commonly prescribed to patients with extremely low levels of iron or in cases that require fast improvement in the hemoglobin levels due to their rapid action. Since these injectables ensure faster absorption of the infused supplements, they are widely being prescribed by healthcare professionals in cases with severe deficiency. These drugs also assist in minimizing the non-compliance, poor adherence and adverse gastrointestinal effects that are often associated with oral drugs.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Iron Deficiency Injectables Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of iron deficiency anemia among the masses, especially women. Since anemia is often associated with the increased risks of premature birth and maternal deaths among pregnant women, iron deficiency injectables are widely used to treat the same before the occurrence of medical complications. This has also led numerous government and non-government organizations (NGOs) to raise awareness regarding the adverse effects of anemia among women. These campaigns aim to promote women’s health and reduce the prevalence of anemia by educating the masses about the available treatment options. Such initiatives, in turn, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Apart from this, the rising incidences of several chronic conditions, such as kidney disorders and cancer, across the globe, along with a considerable increase in the geriatric population, is facilitating the uptake of these injectables. The market is further driven by several technological advancements in intravenous iron drugs that have significantly improved the functional capacity of the injectables and enhanced the restoration of iron in people suffering from iron deficiency anemia. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include improving diagnosis rates, the launch of dextran-free intravenous formulations and increasing investment in the healthcare sector.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into iron dextran, iron sucrose, ferric carboxymaltose and others.
- Based on the indication, the market has been classified into chronic kidney disease, inflammatory bowel disease, cancer and others.
- The market has been bifurcated into branded and generics.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into hospital, retail and online pharmacies.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800