The global iron deficiency injectables market is expected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 12.7% during 2023-2028.
Iron deficiency injectables refer to drugs prescribed to treat iron deficiency and delivered by intravenous (IV) infusion in the body. These IV drugs offer several benefits over oral medications by ensuring faster absorption of the infused supplements. Iron deficiency injectables also help in overcoming poor adherence, non-compliance, and adverse gastrointestinal effects of oral medicines.
The market for iron deficiency injectables is currently being catalysed by the rising geriatric population and increasing prevalence of chronic conditions such as cancers, chronic kidney disease and rising number of patients undergoing dialysis. Furthermore, rising healthcare expenditures, improving diagnosis rates and strong growth from emerging markets is also expected to create a positive impact on market growth. The high prevalence of iron deficiency anemia due to the polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and the rising incidences of hemodilution in pregnant women are also bolstering the demand for iron-deficiency injectables. Furthermore, the market is also being driven by the growing health concerns towards the intestinal degradation by oral iron therapies. Apart from this, the emergence of dextran-free intravenous formulations for treating iron deficiency is also augmenting the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global iron deficiency injectables market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, indication, branded/generics and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Iron Dextran
- Iron Sucrose
- Ferric Carboxymaltose
Breakup by Indication:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Breakup by Branded/Generics:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Indication, Branded/Generics, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Saudi Arabia
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global iron deficiency injectables market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global iron deficiency injectables market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the indication?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the branded/generics?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global iron deficiency injectables market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?