The latest report by IMARC, titled “Jet Mill Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028“, finds that the global jet mill market size reached US$ 147.1 Million in 2022. Jet mill or jet pulverizer refers to the machinery used to grind average particle size to minuscule sizes. It minimizes the primary particle size of friable and brittle materials, including medicinal drugs, agrochemicals, organic and inorganic pigments, synthetic dyes and polymers, by using high pressure and compressed air to generate high-velocity collisions between particles. It is also used for blending fine powders, as two or more streams of material can be fed into the mill, resulting in a homogenous blend. Jet mill offers various benefits, including convenient component cleaning, minimal or no moving mechanical components, and production of very fine particle dimensions. In recent years, jet mills have gained traction as they are widely employed in various industry verticals, such as chemical, agriculture, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage (F&B).
Global Jet Mill Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the exponential growth in the cosmetics and skincare industry. Jet mills are employed to grind crystalline and temperature-sensitive materials to provide a fine and smooth texture to cosmetic products. Additionally, jet mills offer sanitary advantages, such as reducing the risk of cross-contamination, which makes them a feasible choice for applications in the healthcare industry. As a result, jet mills are widely adopted to produce pharmaceutical drugs and organic and inorganic pigments. Apart from this, jet mills micronize drugs that provide better dissolving capacity in the human body, increase the vigor of the drugs and reduce dosages, thus propelling the market growth. Furthermore, there has been a rising application of jet mills in the agriculture industry for producing superfine pesticide formulations and seed powders that aid in preventing soil contamination. Other growth-inducing factors include rapid industrialization and rising product demand in the mining industry. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 186.2 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been divided into fluidized bed jet mill, spiral jet mill, and others.
- On the basis of the capacity, the market has been segregated into less than 200 kg/h, 201 to 1000 kg/h, and more than 1000 kg/h.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been segmented into chemical, pharmaceutical, mineral, and other industries.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Erich NETZSCH GmbH & Co. Holding KG, Fluid Energy Processing & Equipment Company, FREUND Corporation, Hosokawa Micron Corporation, Kunshan Unique Machinery Co. Ltd., Kurimoto Ltd., Loesche GmbH, Midas Microtech Engineering Private Limited, Promas Engineers Private Limited, Tecnologia Meccanica, and The Jet Pulverizer Co. Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Capacity, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Erich NETZSCH GmbH & Co. Holding KG, Fluid Energy Processing & Equipment Company, FREUND Corporation, Hosokawa Micron Corporation, Kunshan Unique Machinery Co. Ltd., Kurimoto Ltd., Loesche GmbH, Midas Microtech Engineering Private Limited, Promas Engineers Private Limited, Tecnologia Meccanica and The Jet Pulverizer Co. Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800