According to the latest report by IMARC Group titled "Kosher Food Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global kosher food market size reached US$ 20.6 Billion in 2022. Kosher foods refer to food items that adhere to Jewish dietary regulations. Kosher food laws prohibit the use of milk and meat-based products derived from meats of pigs, seafood, rabbits, camels, kangaroos, horses, predatory birds, and ruminant animals. There are various kosher food products available in the market, including pasta, bread, cereals, juices, and others. These food items are suitable for vegetarian consumers and offer numerous benefits such as lowering blood cholesterol levels and minimizing risks of developing E. Coli.
Global Kosher Food Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of lactose intolerance among individuals, as kosher food benefits people with gluten and dairy intolerance. In addition, the escalating demand for kosher food products among non-Jewish consumers is strengthening the market growth. Moreover, with the shifting consumer preference toward allergen-free and organic food products, kosher food manufacturers are increasingly introducing organic snacks and savory items, such as wraps, sandwiches, bread, rolls, crackers, chips, nachos, gushers and bakery and confectionery products, including cookies, peanut butter, pies, pastries, and muffins. Apart from this, quick-service restaurants (QSRs), hotels and cafes are also using kosher-certified foods to provide a unique and authentic experience to their customers, which represents another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the increasing demand for vegan dietary products and rising health consciousness among the masses are anticipated to propel the market growth in the upcoming years. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 3.69% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into buckwheat, seafood, lamb, pulses, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into culinary products, snacks and savory, bakery and confectionery products, meat, beverages, and dietary supplements.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into supermarkets and hypermarkets, grocery, and online stores.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Blommer Chocolate Company (Fuji Oil Co. Ltd), Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Cargill Incorporated, Conagra Brands Inc., Dairy Farmers of America Inc., Empire Kosher Poultry LLC (The Hain Celestial Group Inc.), General Mills Inc., Kellogg's Company, Nestlé S.A., PepsiCo Inc. and The Kraft Heinz Company.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Blommer Chocolate Company (Fuji Oil Co. Ltd), Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Cargill Incorporated, Conagra Brands Inc., Dairy Farmers of America Inc., Empire Kosher Poultry LLC (The Hain Celestial Group Inc.), General Mills Inc., Kellogg's Company, Nestlé S.A., PepsiCo Inc. and The Kraft Heinz Company
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal