According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Kraft Paper Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global kraft paper market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.07% during 2022-2027. Kraft paper or paperboard is manufactured from chemical pulp produced in the kraft process. It is porous with high elasticity and high tear resistance, designed for packaging products that require excellent strength and durability. This kind of paper is more robust due to its reduced lignin content and high sulfur ratio. It doesn't involve extensive bleaching, which decreases the paper's strength and increases manufacturing costs. There are numerous benefits of using kraft paper for packaging. Since it doesn't add much weight to the package, the utilization of kraft paper decreases shipping costs while its course texture, durability, and flexibility provide improved protection to the items.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Kraft Paper Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing demand for lightweight and compact-size packaging solutions in the food and beverage industry. In line with this, rapid urbanization and the growing awareness about the recyclability of kraft paper are positively influencing the product adoption. Furthermore, the rising product demand for gift wrapping and DIY is catalyzing the market. Apart from this, various manufacturing companies are witnessing a considerable increase in the need for kraft paper from the food and beverage industry due to its packaging attributes for several food items, including pizza, sandwiches, and burgers. Moreover, the shifting consumer focus toward improving the appearance of the end user product is offering lucrative growth opportunities for the market players. Besides, the growing demand for kraft paper for medical purposes is strengthening the market. Additionally, multiple companies are heavily investing in research and development activities to launch innovative solutions which enhance the quality and performance of packaging products, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into unbleached, bleached, wrapping and packaging, sack kraft paper, and others.
- Based on the packaging, the market has been categorized into corrugated box, grocery bags, industrial bags, wraps, pouches, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into food and beverage, pharmaceutical, building and construction, cosmetic and personal care, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into offline and online.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj, BillerudKorsnäs AB, Canadian Kraft Paper Ltd., Canfor Corporation, CMPC, Gascogne Papier, International Paper Company, Mondi PLC, SCG International Corporation Co. Ltd., Segezha-Group, Smurfit Kappa Group plc, Stora Enso Oyj, Tokushu Tokai Paper Co. Ltd. and WestRock Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800